Just wanted a quiet weekend to relax. We had a double room with kitchenette and the room was very large. Motel was quiet. Breakfast was well stocked and warm. We swam in the pool which was nice. No problems or complaints with the motel. Please keep in mind this is a simple motel---not a luxurious resort. It was fine for a weekend away.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Quality Inn® & Conference Center hotel is nestled in the foothills of the beautiful Ozark Mountains, only 400 yards from the Dam Site Marina entrance to Greers Ferry Lake. Heber Springs is one of the Natural State's most popular locations for outdoor recreational activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Choice Hotels, Hotels.com and Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your Quality Inn & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Inn Heber Springs
- Heber Springs Quality Inn