Lindsey's Resort
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Heber Springs(Heber Springs)(Great Value!)
US$105
Quality Inn & Conference Center(Heber Springs)(Great Value!)
US$75
Priceline
Budget Inn(Heber Springs)
US$57
  • Pool
US$72
M-Star Hotel Searcy(Searcy)(Great Value!)
US$51
Lake and River Inn(Heber Springs)
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
  • Pool
All reviewsgold restaurantfishthe riverget awaysteakrv parkfriday and saturdayspring breakan excellent meallog cabinrelaxing weekendfront porchend of the dayfamily reunionshort drivecoffee pottake care
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 19 March 2014

Great resort to stay on the Red River in Heber Springs, AR! As a travel agent I'm always looking for that Gem and this is it! Everything you could need or want is here. The Pot of Gold Restaurant is great dining for the price. Try their Fried Apple or Chocolate Pies Yummy! I love the honeymoon cottages so warm & cozy with great views of the Red River. If you need to celebrate a Birthday, Anniversary, Honeymoon or R&R this is it. The owner was very accommodating and so were the staff. You can't go wrong they have a cottage or motel room for your stay. I can't say enough about renting for a couples group Cottage 23, 24 & 25 made for a great time for my husband's Birthday. Don't forget to eat at the Pot of Gold. Thanks again Billy and Staff for our great time at Lindsey's Rainbow Resort.

Room Tip: COTTAGE 25 SWEET!!!! Special for a couple!
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jamaicagirl63
Reviewed 9 November 2013 via mobile

We stayed in a cabin. Lots of room, not cramped at all. The river and fishing pier is just a very short walk. We booked a guided fishing trip with them and it was awesome!!! Then we took our catch to the restaurant where they prepared it for supper. Delicious!!!! Highly recommended!!!

• Stayed: March 2013
Reviewed 4 September 2013

The cabin style room was clean and included cable tv, a stove top and a refrigerator. The bathroom was small but everything worked. Bed were comfortable and the area quite for sleep at night. We had three problems: The refrigerator stopped working on the second day of our stay (they restarted it once but it stopped again that night), the large eye on the stove only worked on high (hard to cook without burning the food) and the receptacles in the room were all so worn out that a power cord would not stay in. I thought with all the problems we had, the owners might give a slight discount for our 3 day stay but they did not. They even charged us for the ice we had to use since the refrigerator wasn't working. We'll find a different place to stay next time we want to get away in that area.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Steve G
Reviewed 31 May 2013

My review is probably a bit biased because my family did not come here to fish--we attended a wedding. However, our stay here left a lot to be desired. For one thing, the rooms are extremely overpriced. Our room cost just as much if not more than a stay at Embassy Suites, and the rooms are in no way comparable to an upscale hotel. Yes, some reviewers commented on the updated rooms and flat screen TV's, but I would expect that for $150+ a night. In terms of the rooms, they were clean and decent, but I found a huge brown recluse spider on my pillow. Granted this resort is in the middle of nowhere surrounded by woods, but come on! A brown recluse on my pillow!!! In addition, the hot water situation was terrible. We had about 2 minutes worth of hot water in our shower. Forget shaving or soaping up. You had to have a game plan before you even got in. I had enough time to shampoo my hair once and get most of the suds rinsed out before cold water started spraying out. And after finding a brown recluse in my bed, all I wanted was a hot shower and I couldn't even get that. I guess it all depends on why you want to visit Lindsey's. If you go to fish, then I'm sure the amenities are fine. But for a wedding weekend getaway this place is the absolute pits.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 28 May 2013 via mobile

We camped at the rv park and had a great time. The people are friendly and the restaurant is as expected with a good steak and fried food. The pool was very clean and refreshing. We even caught a few fish from the dock but enjoyed our guided trip with Colton even more

• Stayed: May 2013