“hidden gem”

and up
Lanzarote Off-road Jeep Tour
Ranked #1 of 2 things to do in Guatiza
More attraction details
Owner description: A beautiful and unique garden composed of exotic cacti and strangely shaped natural rock formations.
Reviewed 29 October 2013

This was somewhere that we had been recommended to visit. I loved it. Even with a lot of other tourists it was tranquil. Cacti are well placed and a wonderful variety of excellent specimens. My only complaint was that we did not have long enough here as we were on a guided tour.

Reviewed 26 October 2013

7 years ago I discovered a cactus here called Feros Townsendiannus so it was great to see my namesake was still thriving. There are tiered terraces between the entrance and the windmill at the far end. There is also a gift shop and a restaurant and at just 5 euros entrance to the garden, it is well worth a return trip.

Reviewed 25 October 2013

Came here after visiting the Manrique center, and a really nice garden. You do not have to like cactus to go here, just see the differing species from around the world laid out in a great setting

Reviewed 22 October 2013

Loved it here, we spent a couple of hours wandering around and looking at hundreds of different cactus. There's a very good café/restaurant in the garden and we spent a while relaxing, having lunch. I suppose you can see too many cactus and by the end I had had my fill of them but it's well worth a visit.

Reviewed 17 October 2013

We had seen this cactus garden online when researching things to do on our holiday. While the garden is lovely and very well maintained there wasn't much to do once you'd had a quick look round.