“just what I expected..... Nice”

Hampton Inn and Suites Hope
Ranked #1 of 8 Hotels in Hope
Texas
“just what I expected..... Nice”
Reviewed 15 August 2014 via mobile

Family visit to Hope Hampton Inn and Suites and just as expected it was very nice.
We had a suite that was very clean, roomy and served a nice breakfast.
The bed was very comfy and in great condition.
Plenty of hot water was good for a family.
Staff was helpful and ready to answer questions. The Watermelon Festival was going on and the grandsons really were shocked at the giant Mellon on display in the lobby! Thanks Hampton

Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Retiredjohn
Hampton Inn H, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Hope, responded to this review, 7 June 2015
I wanted to thank you for taking the time to respond to the survey that you recently completed on your stay at our property here at the Hampton Inn and Suites, Hope, Arkansas! I am always thrilled to see that we have exceeded our guest’s expectations and it is truly appreciated that you went out of your way to tell us about it.

I want to thank you for being our guest as I know there are so many choices these days on where you can stay when you travel. I hope that the next time you are traveling to this area or any other that you will look back on your recent stay with us and stay at a Hampton Inn Suites, Hope, Arkansas. Know that if you do, you will receive the same great service, accommodations, and Hilton HHonors program benefits (I’ll remind you now that we are the ONLY hotel points program that allows double dipping on points and miles!) at all of our hotels!

Thank you again for your patronage and time and if there is anything that I can do for you in the future, please don’t hesitate to contact me directly.

Megan Aaron

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Austin, Texas
Reviewed 11 August 2014

I have to say that I work for another hotel chain and we do not have any of our brand in this area of the country. That being said, second only to the company I work for have I ever received such warm and welcoming customer service. From the time I called on the phone to see if an early c/I would be ok and spoke to Judd(?), I know it started with a J....to breakfast the next morning where Rose kindly greeted me and my kiddos(3). She is such a sweet heart. To the very nice and accommodating hskp'er that was on the 3rd floor. The only negative, and I do understand from working at a hotel, the pool was nasty on Sunday night could have just been 1 of THOOSE kind of weekends. You couldn't see the bottom so I didn't let my kids swim. It was late so I did not report it. Thank you and if we go to look for diamonds again we will definitely stay there.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with family

Birmingham, United States
Reviewed 6 August 2014

Wonderful Place to stay ... Every one makes you feel like family with being intrucive. The staff was friendly and very helpful. this is a very clean and modern property. It cannot be seen fromm the interstate very wel but that also minimizes the highway noise that you get with most Hotels. Over all a great stay.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business

Littleton, United States
Reviewed 4 August 2014

When I checked in I was greeted warmly, room was clean and spacious, and breakfast was really good. Location was the closest I could get to the Crater of Diamonds State Park that was nice and affordable. I would stay here again if I was traveling to this area again.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with family

Port Neches, Texas
Reviewed 27 July 2014

This hotel is by far one of the best we have stayed in... we make an annual trip in july and we will definitely stay here again...i highly recommend this hotel..the room smelled good and the internet was easy to hook up to...the bed was very comfortable and the bathroom was clean and they have neutrogena shampoo conditioner and soap...the coffee we made in the morning was even good...this is the place to go if you are looking for a hotel

1 Thank Deby1960

Montgomery, United States
Reviewed 27 July 2014

Always friendly and efficient. The breakfast is great with something for everyone. And most of all CLEAN AND COMFORTABLE! I would recommend this place for anyone looking for a nice hotel for a good price.

Houston, Texas
Reviewed 19 July 2014

The staff at this hotel were very welcoming and super friendly right on down to to housekeeping staff. It was true country Southern hospitality at its best. Our room was spacious and very clean and quite comfortable. Breakfast was decent and had many options. Great hotel for families or busness people. Thanks for a great stay!

Megan Aaron
Also consider these accommodations in or near Hope
Best Western Of Hope
Holiday Inn Express Hope
Super 8 Hope
Super 8 Hope
#2 of 8 in Hope

Been to Hampton Inn and Suites Hope? Share your experiences!