US$115
Motel 6(Hope)
US$51
Free cancellation until 05/08
Book now, pay at stay
Super 8 by Wyndham Hope(Hope)(Great Value!)
US$58
Hotels.com
Free cancellation until 04/08
US$82
Book now, pay at stay
All reviewsindoor poolgreat hotelking suitegreat experiencenight lightroom was cleancrater of diamonds state parkeasy accessbusiness tripbreakfast was deliciousplace to stayhope arkansasstaff was friendlyafter a long daythe breakfast areacookiesfree breakfast
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The hotel itself was clean and well maintained but while we were there, the internet was down the whole time. It is right across from a Wal-Mart which was nice if you needed anything. All the rooms had refrigerators and microwaves which was a plus. Not much to do or see in the area.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I would recommend this hotel. The staff was great and very helpful. Our room was clean and comfortable. The indoor pool was nice. And the breakfast adds to the value. We would definitely stay again if in this area.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed 14 June 2018

Room was clean & comfortable. We stayed one night to attend an event at Historic Washington State Park which was only 8 miles down the road. Only one complaint -- either low water pressure or bad shower head.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed 1 June 2018 via mobile

We always stay here when we are in town. We are Hilton Honors members and find this to be one of the friendliest hotels!!
This was a 3 night visit and we used online checkin, getting a room on the top floor. Turns out the room (325) had a terrible rattle and rumble from a mechanical device on the roof, making for an uncomfortable first night. The staff was very understanding and accomodating, allowing us to change rooms into a nicer room without the outside noise. Awesome!
The breakfast here seems to be a little better than average as they have biscuits and gravy and grits most mornings in addition to the typical Hampton fare. The grounds and public areas are always spotless.
All in all, this is the number one hotel in Hope for a reason!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Hampton Inn H, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Hope, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2018

Thanks for your feedback! I'm happy to hear you enjoyed our comfortable beds and delicious breakfast enough to stay with us twice during your trip. I'll be sure to pass your compliments on to our friendly staff as well. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 1 June 2018

Good location, easy to find right off the Interstate. Located on main thoroughfare if you need to pick up items from store or go to dinner. A few restaurant options almost next door.

Young lady at check-in was very helpful. Not only did she make restaurant suggestions, she even called a local place to find out if they served something that my mother was considering for dinner. She also offered a wheelchair for my mother who is disabled, but walks with a cane. The clerk was very tactful and made the offer to me, explaining that she wants guests to know the chair is available, but doesn't want to offend anyone or imply they are not able to walk on their own. It was handled with courtesy and compassion. I didn't get her name, but really would like her manage to know she did a great job!

Breakfast was standard for Hampton Inn: waffle-maker with batter, cold cereal, lots of fresh fruit, yogurt cups, hot oatmeal, packaged omelets, sausage, biscuits, bagels, and bread to toast.

There were only five of us in the breakfast area, so I don't know if items would have been quickly replenished. Nothing was low when I arrived well into breakfast hours. The breakfast area is large enough to seat around 30 people (at an estimate). Decor was lovely and didn't seem as though it would feel crowded (e.g., tables weren't squashed close together).

Room was clean. A/C a little wonky with thermostat not responding at first, but it self-corrected. Bathtub/shower drain was very slow. As in, standing water in the tub slow. Since I was only staying one night, I didn't report it until check-out. The young man at the front desk was very responsive and apologetic. Offered me a complimentary bag of chips or soda for the road. I declined, but it was a nice and *immediate* response to a guest reporting a minor inconvenience. I wish I could recall his name so he would get credit for terrific service, too.

Would stay again and would recommend.

Room Tip: Third floor room was quiet. I'm not sure this location would have any rooms with good views.
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family