“Excellent getaway”
other travellers have booked this property
Enjoy the lake and forest view from the covfered deck!
Take the footbridge to the point and take in the views! Cozy sitting area with 39' LCD/TV, cable TV, DVD and wireless internet
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Enjoy the lake and forest view from the covfered deck!
Take the footbridge to the point and take in the views!
Cozy sitting area with 39' LCD/TV, cable TV, DVD and wireless internet
Efficiency kitchen with microwave, convection toaster oven, coffee maker & mini fridge.
Spacious bedroom with king size bed.
Fully screened porch off the bedroom and living room....delightful!
Full bath
Laundry center available by appt.
Coronado Center indoor pool open year round!  Just a 2-3 minute walk from the apt.!
Lovely sun deck from the Coronado Center pool.
Coronado Center -- tennis
Take the path behind the Coronado Center to the Lake Coronado marina.
Delightful lakefront path behind the Coronado Center pool.
Great lake views from the Coronado Center pool sundeck.
Desoto outdoor pool (15 minutes away)
Enjoy numerous golfing options in HSV!
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
debi1211
Louisiana
“Worst experience with apartment and owner”
Reviewed 10 November 2016 for a stay in October 2016
people found this review helpful

I booked this apartment in October 2016, When my husband and I arrived we found the place not as the pictures portrayed, it was smelly, dusty and the view of the lake is almost non existence. I contacted the owner immediately stating we would not be staying there and would like a refund. He stated it was tripadvior guaranteed. This lead me to think I would receive a full refund. To make a bad experience short. I should have contacted tripadvisor and told them and not the owner.they tried to help but had already paid the owner and now it would be between us. The owner stated he would give ne a refund but I am still waiting . I even told him I would work with him if his funds were low, still I am ignored. If he does eventually give me what I deserve I will repost until then BEWARE

Liked best: nothing
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Dennis A
“Excellent getaway”
Reviewed 1 November 2016 for a stay in October 2016

Excellent getaway for people seeking a quiet yet pleasurable experience. Close to (walking distance) tennis courts, walking trail, and fitness facility or just enjoy the surrounding scenery and area. We'll definetly book a repeat adventure.

Liked best: Location & scenery
Liked least: Steps to apartment could be a problem area for people with a physical disability
Older travelers People with pets
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
lovetotra...
TX
“Perfect for a romantic getaway”
Reviewed 6 July 2016 for a stay in July 2016
person found this review helpful

I can't say enough great things about this little place. I took pictures to post on here; however, the pictures that Mark has posted are the same ones I took. What you see is what you get. We loved the view every morning and even walked up to the recreation center. The restaurant that someone else mentioned is closed down now. The transaction was so easy and we were even able to check in early with no problem. We loved visiting with the neighbors beside us and down the street. We left feeling like we even had friends there. Lake Balboa is just down the road if you are looking for kayaking, boating, or a sandy beach and Lake Cortez is the other way if you are looking for a pebble beach, clear water, shade, and a quiet place to take in the beauty. We LOVED our stay!

Directions were a little difficult to follow so we found an easier way. Just take DeSoto all the way past mile marker 6 to Balearic and turn right. Take this until you get to the closed down gas station and bank and make a left. Follow that past the Village Baptist church down to Opalo. We just found these were a little easier and loved the road to get there.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The location and it was affordable
Liked least: We needed measuring cups....other than that it was GREAT
Older travelers
Weston, Wisconsin
Reviewed 23 June 2016 for a stay in March 2016

Liked best: The apartment
Liked least: The steep section of the sidewalk. Would be nice to have a handrail
Friends getaway Older travelers
People with pets
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Dawn G
Austin, Texas
“We loved it !!!!!”
Reviewed 27 May 2016 for a stay in March 2016

What a lovely little apartment.
It was just perfect for me, my husband and our pug, Emmitt. Had everything we needed for our much too short stay. I could have stayed there forever. I loved the screened in porch and for the cool evenings a wonderful gas fireplace. Beautiful view of the lake, quiet and very peaceful. You can bet we'll going back
Dawn G. Austin, Texas

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
123Vacati...
El Dorado, Arkansas
“Lovely!”
Reviewed 1 March 2016 for a stay in October 2015

Just wanted to leave a review for this little gem. My husband and I needed a quiet get away for our anniversary. We thoroughly enjoyed this quiet neighborhood! It was tucked away with a very woodsy/ water view. Even though it is in a neighborhood it was super peaceful! It had a lovely family owned restaurant right down the road. The restaurant was great! I cant remember the name of it but it's the only one there and it needs no competition. Customer service, food, and atmosphere did not disappoint! Thanks to Mark S. for allowing us to hide away in your quaint little woodsy apartment. It had everything we needed! Great price for a great weekend seclusion!
Gidget & Jay J./ El Dorado, AR

Donna K...
“Great value!”
Reviewed 10 August 2015 for a stay in August 2015

Enjoyable stay. Condo was very clean, comfortable, and exactly as described. Owner provides many options about the things to do in the area, details about nearby restaurants, and several contact numbers in case of emergency. Kitchenette was well equipped. Serene, peaceful setting overlooking the lake.

Older travelers People with pets
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing