“Great Lakeside Location - Beautiful View”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 16 reviews

Reviews from our community

sscheid
Sedalia, Missouri
“Great Lakeside Location - Beautiful View”
Reviewed 2 June 2014 for a stay in May 2014

Every year, my husband and I go with 5 other couples to play in the Hot Springs Village Couples Tournament. This is the second time we've stayed in 16 and 18 Cabo Tinoso. It works out so well because each couple has their own bathroom and the living areas are roomy and comfortable for group get-togethers. The two units are side by side with adjoining decks and may not be spotless, but they are clean. The kitchen is well-equipped for preparing meals, and the upper and lower decks are a favorite place for morning coffee or evening cocktails. Sitting around chatting and looking at the beautiful lake is just heaven! Some of the couples take early morning walks along the lake and one of our friends even caught a catfish from the dock! My only complaint is that the bedding (mattresses) in all the rooms needs to be replaced. After years of rentals they are pretty uncomfortable. The washer and dryer work well. The master bedroom is very large and has a king bed. The other bedroom upstairs has a queen bed and the downstairs bedroom has a queen bed. The great location close to the West gate and the beautiful view of Lake Desoto more than make up for the beds!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location and size of unit
Liked least: Bedding
Travelling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Management Response
8 Nov 2014
Thank you so much for staying at our home away from home and for your comments and suggestions. We're happy to hear that overall your visit to our home met your expectation.

While your comments were not specific as to which unit (#16 or #18) you were referring, we take all concerns seriously, Our goal is to make our guests as comfortable as we would want to be ourselves.

Our last mattress is being replaced in November. While it was not old (3 years), it is much softer than many would prefer. I hope that this will address your concerns with our unit, and that you will return in the future.

Regards,
The Owners
OK
Reviewed 19 December 2013 for a stay in October 2013

Magnolia
Reviewed 13 December 2012 for a stay in September 2012
person found this review helpful

Illinois

Reviewed 18 February 2012 for a stay in February 2009

UK
Reviewed 9 February 2012 for a stay in October 2011

A romantic getaway
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Night
Week
Make Enquiry
Talk to the Manager
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing