“Great Golfing get away. Never ready to come home”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Barbara T
Mission, Texas
“Golf Course Home”
Reviewed 27 August 2015 for a stay in August 2015
people found this review helpful

We rented this property for 5 weeks, based on it being on the golf course and that it had wifi and a two-car garage. It is OK, but the kitchen was missing some necessary items....cheese grater and mixer for example. Also, the dryer had sheets and towels that had to be folded....since there is a $75 cleaning charge, I think those items should be removed, folded, and put away. The master bath is TINY, but it did have a walk-in shower; the hall/guest bathroom is adequate and has a tub/shower. The Euro chairs were OK, but not as comfy as recliners. We would probably rent this house again (we come to HSV annually) because we like the location...near the front/west gate, shopping, and restaurants. While you are in HSV be sure to eat at The Home Plate Cafe which is not far outside the gate.

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Paris
Reviewed 19 December 2013 for a stay in October 2013

Ada. Oklahoma
Reviewed 19 December 2013 for a stay in July 2013

A romantic getaway Older travelers
La
Reviewed 11 December 2013 for a stay in September 2013
person found this review helpful

MI
Reviewed 10 December 2013 for a stay in August 2013

MN
Reviewed 1 November 2012 for a stay in October 2012

Older travelers
MN
Reviewed 1 November 2012 for a stay in October 2012

Older travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
;