“Good Experience”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
plovinlif...
Merriam, Kansas
“It worked for the cost and because we had a dog with us, but I would not stay there again.”
Reviewed 4 April 2015 for a stay in April 2015

The place has a musty smell and decor is golden 70's. That I could deal with but the head marks on the lounge chair and the holes and uncleanliness was creepy crawly. I usually like to walk barefoot and chose to keep my shoes on. Then there was the shower. I was the first to shower and the mold on the shower curtain was gross and the pubes on the wall (very gross). Really it would cost maybe $10 to get a new shower curtain and previous reviews had mentioned the mold so I was hopeful that would of been taken care of before new people arrived. The water pressure I will say was great and we all had hot showers which was wonderful.
Oh and the beds were comfortable. I slept well but was tired.

Bedding & mattresses Bathroom cleanliness
Travelling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
People with pets
Karen C
Shreveport, Louisiana, United States
“Will never stay there again-UNACCEPTABLE”
Reviewed 18 November 2014 for a stay in September 2014
person found this review helpful

It was horrible. The carpet and furnishings were VERY old. There was mildew on the shower curtain in the hall and also horrible mildew in that same bath on the wall.
We left a note stating same.
This was not the housekeeper's fault. Her job of cleaning the kitchen and bathroom was okay. It was the total condition of the unit. I would have been very embarrassed if we had friends with us.
Unacceptable!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness
Liked least: The total outdated and horrible condition of the property
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.

Travellers are raving about these Hot Springs Village hotels

okielady6...
Bartlesville, Oklahoma
“ok for price”
Reviewed 2 November 2014 for a stay in October 2014

Smaller than it looked online. Beds in two bedrooms were uncomfortable. Some of the family actually slept on sofa and floor. T.V. in bedroom did not work...still. Fairly clean but mold in bathroom in hall. Loved being able to bring my small dog. Was okay for time stayed. When I return I will look for something bigger space wise. A little too close in to neighbors for my liking. I would suggest they clean up the b/r and fix the bedroom t.v.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: ease to find
Liked least: size and location too close to others
Travelling group: Extended Family
Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
LA

Rugged travelers
Stuart Fla
Reviewed 24 October 2012 for a stay in September 2012

Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing