“We didn't want to leave”

Ty Rhosyn Guest House
Ranked #1 of 2 Camrose B&B and Inns
Reviewed 25 July 2012

Thank you Mark and Victoria for a briliant 2 days. From the moment Victoria met us as we pulled on the driveway we felt completely welcome. We stayed in the annexe and it was lovely and relaxing especially with the stable style door. Loved that. The garden is beautiful with a lovely terrace. Food was excellent and it was great having the table set up in our room and eating our meal. Breakfast is very filling so will definitely keep you going if you have a busy day plus it takes great. Nothing is too much trouble for Mark and Victoria, whether it is bringing drinks and meals to the room to lending us maps of the area so we can get about. The atmosphere is always friendly and relaxing. Definitely want to go back and hopefully for longer next time. Thank you Mark and Victoria. Tracy and Wes. PS.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 15 July 2012

Thank you to Mark and victoria for an excellent week we stayed with them in the annexe.
Breakfast were first class excellent accomodation we used Ty rhosan as base to explore pembrookshire and were not disappointed.
Keep up the good work.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 June 2012

Wow where do I begin my third stay at Ty RHOSYN.it won't be our last awsome,in Mark and Victoria you couldn't wish for better hosts,beautiful rooms and comfy beds and lovely food Victoria is a wizz in the Kitchen cooking up awesome food especially the Traditional Welsh breakfast can't wait for another stay x

Room Tip: Mark and vicky now offer a trmendous value for money package
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 May 2012

My husband and I stayed at Ty Rhosyn in March for the first time for a weekend it was really lovely. We stayed in the Annexe which was really comfortable it was nice to have a sofa to sit on and watch TV or read. Mark and Victoria were great hosts and breakfast was lovely using local products and eggs from their own hens. We also had lovely evening meals. We will certainly stay again.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 April 2012

One of the two best guest houses we stayed in on our road trip around Wales (the other one was Tan Yr Onnen Guest House up north). Would absolutely recommend!

Stayed: April 2012
Reviewed 25 April 2012

I won't go into chapter and verse on this. Suffice to say this is an excellent place to stay, run by people who are experts in looking after guests really well. Mark and Vicky are competent, welcoming, and really, really friendly. The accommodation is of a high standard, and breakfast is prepared with care using high quality ingredients, and served with a smile.
We also made use of one of the various options offered at Ty Rhosyn - a home cooked evening meal and a couple of drinks. Tasty, good value, and probably also really welcome if you're travelling alone and can't be bothered to eat out.
Stay here and you will not be disappointed, guaranteed.

Room Tip: Church View is very nice. We didn't see the annexe room, but it will doubtless be good too.
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 March 2012

I stayed at the Ty Rhosyn for just one night in February 2012 whilst on business locally and having scanned the internet for suitable local accommodation I can honestly say that I had made an excellent choice. I was met at the entrance by Mark who directed me where to park my car and then even helped me in with a few items of luggage. When I made the booking I was given a choice of room as February is obviously out of season, I left the choice to my hosts and boy was I NOT disappointed, I had been given a superb room complete with four poster bed, tea and coffee making facilities, tv & shower etc, what you might consider “All the comforts of home”
As regards the food, my evening meal was delicious and because I had an early start the next day Mark & Victoria offered to serve my full English or should I say Welsh breakfast in my room which again was delicious.
So if you are contemplating booking a break or on business locally have no worries about booking Ty Rhosyn, the facilities are more than comfortable and Mark & Victoria along with their 2 lovely dogs are perfect hosts.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business

Been to Ty Rhosyn Guest House? Share your experiences!