“Great Getaway”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Jessieville
Mountain Thyme Bed & Breakfast Inn
Ranked #1 of 1 Jessieville B&B and Inns
Reviewed 16 February 2009

This is a very special place not far from Hot Springs. We celebrated my birthday and Valentines there. The rooms were spotless; the food was awesome; the hospitality delightful. We are already booked for next year.

• Stayed: February 2009, travelled as a couple
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
There are newer reviews for Mountain Thyme Bed & Breakfast Inn

Reviewed 8 October 2008

Rode my FJR in through the mountains on scenic 7. What a beautiful setting. The inn, breakfast, and it's keepers were great. Will return!

• Stayed: September 2008, travelled as a couple
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed 7 May 2007

Mountain Thyme B&B is just outside Hot Springs, Arkansas. I've stayed there too many times to count, because it is my very favorite B&B anywhere!

The Inn is beautiful, with historic charm combined with modern amenities. My favorite room is the Dogwood, although I've stayed in almost all the rooms and they are all wonderful. Hardwood floors, and great butler's pantry for guests to use, a huge inventory of videos and games to spend your time relaxing. I used to love to go into Hot Springs when I visited Mountain Thyme, but now I enjoy just staying around the Inn.

Herbs Plus, an herb farm next door, is beautiful and has a fantastic gift shop that sells any type of herb you can imagine, handmade gifts, and custom decor. I never miss the opportunity to visit Herbs Plus when I'm at Mountain Thyme.

The Innkeepers, Mike and Rhonda Hicks, are the best I've experienced! They are warm and welcoming, but understand privacy. They make themselves available for suggestions on places to go, eat, or to fix a custom picnic meal just for you with a "flight plan" of where to visit for the picnic. They will arrange appointments for you, for massage (in-house!) or reservations at restaurants. You can't ask for more!

Finally, the food at Mountain Thyme is out of this world! The breakfasts are always something different and are served to you hot (no buffet lines here). There are fresh-baked goodies in the butler's pantry every afternoon that will melt in your mouth. Along with coffee, tea, and sodas.

Mountain Thyme is the perfect getaway - secluded, but close enough to Hot Springs to make for an easy commute. You won't regret your stay here - I promise!

J.B. Hyde

• Stayed: October 2006, travelled as a couple
A TripAdvisor Member
Claremore, OK
Reviewed 4 December 2003

Innkeepers, Polly, Rhonda & Mike were so friendly and gracious. We felt at home the minute we entered! Rooms are immaculate. Polly's food is fabulous!!! She makes an out-of-this-world breakfast and always has fresh biscotti plus a cake or two in the pantry in case you're hungry for a snack. The living room and large wrap-around porch make great conversation areas, as do the hammacks and lawn furniture around the bonfire area. I would suggest this B&B to anyone. We've been to 3 or 4 and this one is the best yet. We'll go back again!!!

1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Also consider these accommodations in or near Jessieville
Embassy Suites by Hilton Hot Springs
#2 of 19 in Hot Springs
Alpine Inn
Alpine Inn
#3 of 19 in Hot Springs

Been to Mountain Thyme Bed & Breakfast Inn? Share your experiences!