“Mountain Thyme- Jessieville's Hidden Gem”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Jessieville
Mountain Thyme Bed & Breakfast Inn
Ranked #1 of 1 Jessieville B&B and Inns
Reviewed 7 September 2010

I have stayed at many B&Bs over the years and this one is the most comfortable by far. After a day out on the town, I felt as though I was "coming home". Part of the reason why it feels so pleasant is due to their pets- four dogs, one cat- whose personalities range from a low key Lab to an energetic puppy. Rhonda and Mike are more than accomodating to any need. When making reservations I was asked if any one in our party had dietary restrictions- which really surprised me. Being a vegetarian myself (the only one in my party) I took note of this. Everything about Mountain Thyme will ensure a more than pleasant stay.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled with family
There are newer reviews for Mountain Thyme Bed & Breakfast Inn

Reviewed 1 December 2009

What a blissful retreat for weary urban dwellers (from Chicago) like us! We gathered our family for a 3-day Thanksgiving break at the Mountain Thyme Inn and had an excellent time with the gracious hosts, Rhonda and Mike. The inn sits in an oak/white pine wooded setting with porch swings, friendly dogs (Blonde, Dancer and Oscar) and comfortable rooms (ours had a gas-powered fireplace). Highlights? Seeing Jupiter and its two moons through Mike's telescope and Rhonda's out-of-this-world strawberry/fig butter. A bonfire, s'mores and hearing about Mike's first car ('57 black-topped Chevy) topped off a terrific three night stay! R.P./Chicago, IL

• Stayed: November 2009, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 December 2009

Decided to find somewhere new to stay while visiting a family member in nearby Hot Springs Village retirement community. This B&B was exceptional: Clean, quiet, attractive without being too "quaint". Wonderful owners who were friendly and available without ever intruding on our privacy. Topped off with really good food! A great experience and our best B&B experience ever.

• Stayed: November 2009, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 October 2009

I went with my mom to this lovely retreat for her birthday. The owners even baked a cake and had it waiting in the room for us when we got back from dinner. The rooms are large, clean, and full of extra touches to make it feel like home. Homemade bath soaps and salts are in your private bath. Breakfasts are delicious (and filling) and the company is great. You can sit on the porch and enjoy the quiet surroundings or watch a movie or read a book - they have lots to choose from. Hot Springs is only about 15 minutes away. We have been to this B&B twice and it feels like a home away from home.

• Stayed: October 2009
Reviewed 16 February 2009

This is a very special place not far from Hot Springs. We celebrated my birthday and Valentines there. The rooms were spotless; the food was awesome; the hospitality delightful. We are already booked for next year.

• Stayed: February 2009, travelled as a couple
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed 8 October 2008

Rode my FJR in through the mountains on scenic 7. What a beautiful setting. The inn, breakfast, and it's keepers were great. Will return!

• Stayed: September 2008, travelled as a couple
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed 7 May 2007

Mountain Thyme B&B is just outside Hot Springs, Arkansas. I've stayed there too many times to count, because it is my very favorite B&B anywhere!

The Inn is beautiful, with historic charm combined with modern amenities. My favorite room is the Dogwood, although I've stayed in almost all the rooms and they are all wonderful. Hardwood floors, and great butler's pantry for guests to use, a huge inventory of videos and games to spend your time relaxing. I used to love to go into Hot Springs when I visited Mountain Thyme, but now I enjoy just staying around the Inn.

Herbs Plus, an herb farm next door, is beautiful and has a fantastic gift shop that sells any type of herb you can imagine, handmade gifts, and custom decor. I never miss the opportunity to visit Herbs Plus when I'm at Mountain Thyme.

The Innkeepers, Mike and Rhonda Hicks, are the best I've experienced! They are warm and welcoming, but understand privacy. They make themselves available for suggestions on places to go, eat, or to fix a custom picnic meal just for you with a "flight plan" of where to visit for the picnic. They will arrange appointments for you, for massage (in-house!) or reservations at restaurants. You can't ask for more!

Finally, the food at Mountain Thyme is out of this world! The breakfasts are always something different and are served to you hot (no buffet lines here). There are fresh-baked goodies in the butler's pantry every afternoon that will melt in your mouth. Along with coffee, tea, and sodas.

Mountain Thyme is the perfect getaway - secluded, but close enough to Hot Springs to make for an easy commute. You won't regret your stay here - I promise!

J.B. Hyde

• Stayed: October 2006, travelled as a couple
    • Check-in / front desk
Also consider these accommodations in or near Jessieville
Embassy Suites by Hilton Hot Springs
#2 of 19 in Hot Springs
Alpine Inn
Alpine Inn
#3 of 19 in Hot Springs

Been to Mountain Thyme Bed & Breakfast Inn? Share your experiences!