“BEWARE if you get sick” 1 of 5 bubbles

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Ozark Mountains
“BEWARE if you get sick”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 July 2012

This is our lovely experience at the Golden Corral in SPRINGDALE ARKANSAS. Let me preface by saying the food was good but my husband began having heart pains, got dizzy and was hanging on the table so he would not fall when he passed out. He was ignored until one male waiter offered his cell phone to call 911. I called and when the wonderful Springale EMS men arrived no one directed them to our table. EMS entered with stretcher, I had to leave my husband to go direct them to where he was and they proceeded to check and then load my husband. Everyone, the cashiers and even the customers looked away with the exception of the one male waiter. I had to leave my husband alone to go and fetch the EMS team to direct them to my poor husband who was hanging on to the table for dear life.

Thank God he was not in need of the Defibrillator or he would have just died without help. We would NEVER recommend this particular Golden Corral in Springdale, Arkansas, the one with no compassion for it's guests who are mainly seniors. WARNING!! Make sure you are young and hearty before you enter this place.................

Visited October 2011

Seoul, South Korea
“Great buffet at an affordable price”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 June 2012

This review is for the Golden Corral in Rogers, Arkansas not Johnson, Arkansas. According to Golden Corral's website, there isn't one in Johnson. Trip Advisor doesn't have the Rogers location in its database. The restaurant is located at 2605 Pleasant Crossing Drive.

Golden Corral is my one of my favorite buffet restaurants. The one in Ft. Smith, AR is the best one I have been to. I love buffets because you get to pick and choose what you want, and the price is very reasonable. My wife likes it because most of the restaurants we have been to add lots of salt in its entrees. At Golden Corral, she can sample the different meats and vegetables and decide what she really wants. I like to load up on the salad bar first before heading to the meat and vegetable sections. Golden Corral offers various types of lettuce and greens along with vegetables, dried fruit, nuts, and salad dressings.

The meat selection is terrific. The two nights we went, the restaurant was serving fish, chicken (bourbon, baked, fried I believe), steak, turkey, and pork (pulled and sweat and sour). There was also a taco bar. There was a variety of vegetables to choose from as well as dinner rolls.

Finally, they have a fabulous dessert bar including fresh fruit. There are a few items that are sugar free or no sugar added.

On the weekends, there is a breakfast buffet. You can't go wrong eating here.

• Visited June 2012