“Don't bother - not interested in your custom” 1 of 5 bubbles

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Dinner, Seating, Waitstaff
Dining options: Dinner, Seating, Waitstaff
London
“Don't bother - not interested in your custom”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 May 2013

A large group of us went here after coming off the tour and had a few hours to kill before getting our buses. The place was empty in the afternoon but we went in anyway. It was a struggle to get a drink (WE WERE THE ONLY PEOPLE IN THERE). The guy tending the bar kept disappearing our the back, and they had no change in the till so that I was actually told I couldn't have the two beers I was ordering because he couldn't give me change from a 100. (Which is what the bank machines churn out...). They also keep the toilet padlocked so every time someone needed the toilet we had to go and find him. I have no idea if it's better in the evening or if the pizza is any good.

• Visited May 2013

Ashby de la Zouch
“one to avoid”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 March 2013

The place was recommended by a local, but they clearly didnt like white people. We waited well over half an hour to order, waiters ignored our attempts to get their attention, even if not busy. Locals came in and were served immediately. We were polite so cant see what their problem was with us other than racial group. Eventually we gave up and left.

Visited March 2013
Canton of Bern, Switzerland
“buena pizza”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 March 2013

We took a pizza vegetariana which was very good (at least for bolivian standards). The pizza dough was crispy. I think one "mediana" (50-55 Bolivianos) for a person is enough, normally. We took 2 "familiares" (65 Bolivianos) because we were very hungry after a long day driving home from the tour.
The strawberry-juice was not good. It seemed not natural or with sugar even though I ordered without.
Closed at 9.30 pm approximately.
---
La pizza vegetariana estaba rico y la maza de pizza estaba crujiente. 50-55 bolivianos para una pizza mediana que es normalmente bastante para una persona. La pizza familiar para 65 bolivianos no estaba bastante para dos personas. El jugo de frutilla no estaba bien, me sembraba no natural o con mucho azucar.

• Visited March 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
“Good pizza”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 November 2012

Of all the italian restaurant pizzarias on the block this one attracted us on account of the comfortable atmosphere, delicious aromas, straightforward menu, and friendly staff. Definitely worth the time and money.

Visited October 2012
2 Thank Cory-Laura-travelers
“Horrible service”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 October 2010

Went there for dinner. My gf had to wait 30 mn for her soup to arrive. Her french fries were disgusting. I had to wait 1 h for my spaghetti carbonara to arrive, and almost got insulted when I said that was a performance (1h for pastas!).
Avoid this place !