This hotel offers you international standards in the jungle town of Leticia. The rooms are full equipped and very nice decorated along a swimming pool. Aire-condition offers comfort in the humid climate. The hotel restaurant makes you feel in the amazon and the food is reasonable. Also the trips offered by the hotel office are recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This small town is located at the southern end of Colombia, surrounded by the vast ecological biodiversity of the Amazon region, a corner where three nations – Colombia, Brazil and Peru – greet each other every morning. Leticia is a territory of convergence, where various indigenous communities provide an ethnic multiplicity without equal. You may interact with communities such as the Huitoto, the Ingas, the Nukak and the Ticuna. Their culture, their beliefs, ritual and more, will make you understand their relation with nature in an adventure filled with mythical fantasy. The Decalodge Ticuna is located at the hair of this population, a modern property with international architectonical design, that combines colors and uses large format wooden-carved crafts and figures to create an Amazonian environment. Only 10 minutes from the Vásquez Cobo airport and close to the shores of the wide Amazon River, considered the largest in the world. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Decameron Decalodge Ticuna reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Decameron Decalodge Ticuna Hotel Leticia
- Decameron Decalodge Ticuna Leticia