We went in Feb 2006 and again last April/May so this is well overdue. All the good things everyone else said + more. You end up forgetting what day it is. You are able to eat seperately or join your tables if you want to. Our previous trip we were all made to sit together which we weren't into so it is much better now. The food is great - lobster at 3 meals! Breakfast needs some tarting up. For my next trip I will pack some jams and my marmite. Drinks in the afternoon & evening. You can BYO at your rorm so don't forget your duty free. Take some extra pegs and washing powder etc if you want to wash your smalls. Kayaks are great, take steralising tablets for your snorkeling gear, in date sunscreen and reef shoes. We are planning our 3rd trip and if I could have my dream I would spend every holiday here. Sunday from Sydney you can get direct flights, Thursday goes via Melbourne so avoid that. No TV, no radio, no phones, no noise. BLISS! Jan, Dave, Alan and all their staff are great.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bokissa Private Island Resort is a 30 minute fast boat ride from Luganville which is the main town in Espiritu Santo, Vanuatu. Bokissa is 16 absolute beachfront bungalows on a beautiful island of 175 acres of pristine beaches and tropical rainforest. Walk out of your bungalow onto the sand and into the water - straight off the beach snorkelling and just 10-20 minutes from world famous wreck and reef diving. Bokissa's tariff includes return airport transfers and all meals during your stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Bokissa Private Island Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bokissa Eco Island Hotel Espiritu Santo
- Bokissa Eco Island Santo
- Bokissa Private Island Resort Vanuatu/Espiritu Santo