I must admit, it has been 10 years since we stayed here.
We were living in Vanuatu and went for a holiday, there was a beautiful beach, snorkelling, glass bottom kayaks, diving, as well as walking trails on the island.
We did several dives at Bokissa, I have great photos of lobsters and memories of being beneath a swirling school of fish.
I remember that the food was good, and the meals were communal as they were at many resorts at that time.
I would definitely go back. my husband and I tell people we honeymooned before we were married. While in general we are referring to our two years in Vanuatu, it is Bokissa in particular.
As a Canadian it was my tropical island vacation dream, a fare on the beach where there was snorkelling right off the beach.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bokissa Private Island Resort is a 30 minute fast boat ride from Luganville which is the main town in Espiritu Santo, Vanuatu. Bokissa is 16 absolute beachfront bungalows on a beautiful island of 175 acres of pristine beaches and tropical rainforest. Walk out of your bungalow onto the sand and into the water - straight off the beach snorkelling and just 10-20 minutes from world famous wreck and reef diving. Bokissa's tariff includes return airport transfers and all meals during your stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Bokissa Private Island Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bokissa Eco Island Hotel Espiritu Santo
- Bokissa Eco Island Santo
- Bokissa Private Island Resort Vanuatu/Espiritu Santo