nice place and stuff but 455 Dollar the night is a ripp off,the whole resort looks like from the 80ths
for the same price go better too ratua island Breakas or another resort on efate like warwick lagoon
Resort they have the best kids service on board.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bokissa Private Island Resort is a 30 minute fast boat ride from Luganville which is the main town in Espiritu Santo, Vanuatu. Bokissa is 16 absolute beachfront bungalows on a beautiful island of 175 acres of pristine beaches and tropical rainforest. Walk out of your bungalow onto the sand and into the water - straight off the beach snorkelling and just 10-20 minutes from world famous wreck and reef diving. Bokissa's tariff includes return airport transfers and all meals during your stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Bokissa Private Island Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bokissa Eco Island Hotel Espiritu Santo
- Bokissa Eco Island Santo
- Bokissa Private Island Resort Vanuatu/Espiritu Santo