We chose to be married at Lonnac for their beautiful beach.The staff bent over backwards to make our day special.The local pastor married us and people from the local village even come down for a look.They provided everything we needed,making a beautiful alter from fresh flowers,the cake,food,lae and headpiece,and a local string band. We then stayed 10days for complete relaxation.They clean the room daily and always have someone around if needed.Lonnac is very secluded and a bit of a drive to the town.They don't have fridges in the rooms and only run on a generator which is only on sparingly.They do provide day trips at a cost to other places.Good place to relax and do nothing.Beautiful snorkling even sea turtles are spotted.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the beautiful North-East coast of Santo and surrounded by acres of rain forest, Lonnoc Beach Bungalows are a retreat into paradise. Whether you wish to relax on our perfect white beaches, snorkel reefs or tour local sites, Lonnoc will be a hard place to leave.- Voted 'Vanuatu's Best Island Bungalow' in 2007- Canoeing, snorkeling, turtle spotting- Tours to blue holes, villages, family farms and cultural activities- Restaurant and Bar overlooking beach- 6 Ocean View Bungalows; 2 Family Bungalows, 1 Dormitory, plus 2 Seafront Bungalows including a new Honeymoon Suite. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Lonnoc Beach Bungalows reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lonnoc Beach Bungalows Hotel Espiritu Santo
- Lonnoc Beach Bungalows Vanuatu/Espiritu Santo