Fairview Inn and Suites
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Econo Lodge(Jonesboro)
View Hotel
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 21 January 2013

I stayed here and actually found the room and the staff to be so much better than I expected based upon the reviews that I had read. It is what it is, a cheaper hotel, with slightly cheaper quality of rooms. My room was clean and I had everything that I needed. Everything worked just fine and I had no problems.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled with family
fairviewinnandsuites, General Manager at Fairview Inn and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 7 February 2013

Dear former guest, i am pleased that you were happy during your stay with us here at Fairview inn & suites,we are striving to make our guests happy and are constantly looking for ways to improve. I have recently taken over the position of General Manager and we are in the process of making a few upgrades. I hope in the future you will be able to stay with us again.
Thank you for your review. Sincerely,Sheri.(General Manager)

Reviewed 25 November 2012

My family and I decided to stay in J'boro as a halfway point of our travel. I should have known better when my husband, who wasn't feeling well, made a hotel reservation.(Bad sign #1) Things only got worse. Driving into the parking lot, I read their sign: nightly and WEEKLY rates. (Bad sign #2). We arrived and the online reservation was totally incorrect. (Bad sign #3). Got the room key and it didn't work! (Bad sign #4). The on duty desk clerk couldn't get her key to work either! (Bad sign #5). Room smelled funny, the noise from the pool could be heard in our closed up room, stron smell of chlorine from the pool. (Bad signs #6-8). In the wee hours of the morning, we were awakened by people swimming/splashing in the pool and the banging of the neighbors headboard against the wall (I'll leave that one to your imagination), and finally our tween daughter asking about that noise! (Bad signs #10-11).At our 4 a.m. awakening, we left!!! Such a gross, gross place. The gal at the front desk was kind, yet seemed very cautious about everything happening around the place. NEVER, EVER, EVER stay at this place!! Run for your life!!!!

Room Tip: Read reviews carefully!! STAY SOMEWHERE ELSE!!
  • Stayed: November 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 July 2012 via mobile

This hotel is so gross. They will rip you off. Manager was rude. Bad smell. I went to another hotel and was still charged. Manager say he would not charge me but did an wouldnt refund. RUN!!!!!!!

• Stayed: July 2012
fairviewinnandsuites, Manager at Fairview Inn and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2012

I'm very sorry for the miss understanding
When you make a revervation on line ,I'm a third party. If you like to cancel, You have to call the one you made the revervation with

And I could not cancel for you. You call me at 3 in the mornin and it was to late to cancel. I'm very sure for the miss understand.

Reviewed 23 October 2011

When we decided about 6 pm that we were going to stop in Jonesboro about 8 pm, I called someone else to find us a place to stay. She obviously didn't read the reviews!

The note on the check-in counter written somewhat sarcastically listed prices of the towels (not worth nearly what was listed), wash clothes, etc and said if our room was missing any when we left it would be assumed we wanted to buy them and the listed charges would be added to our card. The message was clear--we assume you will steal from us and this is what it will cost you. That did NOT make me feel like a welcome guest at all.

Walking into our room, my husband headed to the bathroom where he found a white substance in the stool which finally disappeared several painful flushes later. The stool obviously was in serious need of a plunger (or replacement). We asked for another room and did get a working stool, a barely draining tub/shower, and an open hole in the ceiling where a bathroom fan should have been. (The clerk was going to give us a plunger but readily agreed to a new room when we asked.)

The mattress was mediocre (but at least no bedbugs), the drapes did not cover the window beside the door, the carpet was very worn, and the little microwave was clearly marked, "Ramada Limited".

We were tired after driving 628 miles that day and just didn't want to go looking for anyplace else. Will we stay there again---NO.

Room Tip: Check on line for prices and reviews, but call the motel and see how friendly the clerk is. If you ask about a local place to eat or some little thing, and he or she can't even try to help, don't expect much in good service.
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 August 2011

Cigarette butts strewn throughout the hotel grounds, dozens of smokers making nightly and morning trips standing on the balcony or seated on the stairs with butts glowing ,so even an advertised (and alleged) "No Smoking" room can't help but put your head in a smoky spin, barely enough thin scratchy towels, mosquitoes and gnats (as mentioned in another review), ill-fitted sheets for beds, over-priced at $50 a night.

But... the excellent water pressure and shower head settings helps this hotel easily maintain a 2-star rating (however don't take a too long hot shower because the steam will set off the fire alarm).

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family