Fairview Inn and Suites
Travelocity
US$63
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 29 April 2013

Awful hotel, will not stay here again! Went to our room and there were hairs on our sheets, stains on the comforters, stains on the chairs, our non-smoking room smelt like cigarette smoke. Toilet leaked, pool was hot and cloudy. Asked for a refund before we stayed the night and was denied a refund repeatedly. Clerk showed us two other rooms, but they were nastier than the first. Finally showed us the third time and still smelt, but we were tired and my mom was fed up, I could not sleep at all. Bed was hard. They did have waffles for breakfast, but that was the only good part. Never will I return again.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 March 2013

From what I could tell there was only one building with an indoor pool in the center and the rooms all surrounding. We walked in and it was 100 degrees in the pool area, which you had to go through to get to your room. We went to our room, the windows were all steamed up and it was the same temp in there as in the pool area. I turned the air down to 67 but it never cooled the room. There were people laughing and swimming until late in the night, it was quite annoying as the walls are very thin and sounds are very loud with an echo. I did not sleep all night, but didn't complain as I didn't want to wake my mom, she was very tired. When I got dressed the next morning my clothes were damp...it was awful!

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank 694Sue
fairviewinnandsuites, General Manager at Fairview Inn and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2013

Dear recent guest, i am so sorry to hear of the problems you encountered on your stay. I have just taken over as general manager a month or so ago and we are under many renovations and changes,in response to your statement of the heat in the pool room i apologize we did just have to replace the commericial units in that area and it has taken a bit to adjust properly,we do although have rooms not in this area that have outside access and we would have gladly allowed you to move to one of these. Again i apologize for your discomfort and hope in the future you will give us another try, sincerely; Sheri [general manager]

Reviewed 21 January 2013

I stayed here and actually found the room and the staff to be so much better than I expected based upon the reviews that I had read. It is what it is, a cheaper hotel, with slightly cheaper quality of rooms. My room was clean and I had everything that I needed. Everything worked just fine and I had no problems.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled with family
fairviewinnandsuites, General Manager at Fairview Inn and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 7 February 2013

Dear former guest, i am pleased that you were happy during your stay with us here at Fairview inn & suites,we are striving to make our guests happy and are constantly looking for ways to improve. I have recently taken over the position of General Manager and we are in the process of making a few upgrades. I hope in the future you will be able to stay with us again.
Thank you for your review. Sincerely,Sheri.(General Manager)

Reviewed 25 November 2012

My family and I decided to stay in J'boro as a halfway point of our travel. I should have known better when my husband, who wasn't feeling well, made a hotel reservation.(Bad sign #1) Things only got worse. Driving into the parking lot, I read their sign: nightly and WEEKLY rates. (Bad sign #2). We arrived and the online reservation was totally incorrect. (Bad sign #3). Got the room key and it didn't work! (Bad sign #4). The on duty desk clerk couldn't get her key to work either! (Bad sign #5). Room smelled funny, the noise from the pool could be heard in our closed up room, stron smell of chlorine from the pool. (Bad signs #6-8). In the wee hours of the morning, we were awakened by people swimming/splashing in the pool and the banging of the neighbors headboard against the wall (I'll leave that one to your imagination), and finally our tween daughter asking about that noise! (Bad signs #10-11).At our 4 a.m. awakening, we left!!! Such a gross, gross place. The gal at the front desk was kind, yet seemed very cautious about everything happening around the place. NEVER, EVER, EVER stay at this place!! Run for your life!!!!

Room Tip: Read reviews carefully!! STAY SOMEWHERE ELSE!!
  • Stayed: November 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 July 2012 via mobile

This hotel is so gross. They will rip you off. Manager was rude. Bad smell. I went to another hotel and was still charged. Manager say he would not charge me but did an wouldnt refund. RUN!!!!!!!

• Stayed: July 2012
fairviewinnandsuites, Manager at Fairview Inn and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2012

I'm very sorry for the miss understanding
When you make a revervation on line ,I'm a third party. If you like to cancel, You have to call the one you made the revervation with

And I could not cancel for you. You call me at 3 in the mornin and it was to late to cancel. I'm very sure for the miss understand.