“Team Baseball Trip”

Ranked #1 of 19 Hotels in Jonesboro
Little Rock, United States
“Team Baseball Trip”
Reviewed 25 June 2014

Our family needed a hotel for our son's baseball tournament. We chose this hotel for location. The hotel was fully equipped with everything you would need. The room was very clean and comfortable. I would highly recommend staying here.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (44)
Reviewed 23 June 2014

This stay was business, but I also brought my family. The hotel staff was very accomidating and helpful. The restuarant was clean and service was excellent. We used the pool and fitness areas and those were clean and well maintained. The hotel is in a great location, easy access to Wal-Mart, restuarants and the Mall.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business

1 Thank 515lyndat
Oregon, United States
Reviewed 20 June 2014

This hotel is a very nice place, very clean and friendly staff. The one downfall is the night club next door, kind of busy there till 2 am but still highly recommended. also very nice pool and exercise area.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business

Fredericksburg, Virginia
Reviewed 20 June 2014

I had a reservation for three nights and my son had one for two nights. First, I called on short notice requesting a room on the lowest level due to the amount of gear I had with me. Tracy was super, in spite of the short notice and the fact that were hosting tow baseball teams she easily accomodated me. My son was also able to arrive earlier than expected so I again bothered Tracy. She was exceptional and managed to make the changes to get my son into the hotel a night early so that we could be together. The rooms were clean and the property looked spectacular. You simply cannot beat the service and friendly staff at this location. I will stay here every time I am in this area.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Hubb2014
Valley Center, Kansas
Reviewed 20 June 2014 via mobile

I travel to Jonesboro quite often for business. By the end of my first stay the evening front desk staff knew me by name. My next few stats I was checked in by the time ever I reached the counter by either Sloane or Daniel. These two staff members are some great people. I've found at this Hilton "You're so at home..... that they treat you like family". I do want to thank Sloane and Daniel for always doing their absolute best to accommodate my room request. GREAT SERVICE!!!!

Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank ErickL21
Perth Australia
Reviewed 19 June 2014

Spent a couple of nights here, whilst enrolling my son at Arkansas State..... Go Red Wolves...
The hotel staff at check-in were really freindly and helpfull.
the rooms were nice and a reasonable size. comfy beds.
So for value for money i think this hotel was perfect for us...
the only think is breakfast could have been a bit better... but for us it was ok...

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Kennett, Missouri
Reviewed 17 June 2014

Me, my husband n the kids love the hotel a little experience but it great. It's was a young black man that was real nice. The room was wonderful n the indoor swimming pool n hot tub OMG was wonderful would love to stay again

• Stayed August 2013
Also consider these accommodations in or near Jonesboro
Comfort Suites Jonesboro
Candlewood Suites Jonesboro
Candlewood Suites Jonesboro
#6 of 19 in Jonesboro
Holiday Inn Express Paragould

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Jonesboro? Share your experiences!