“Tip-Top from A to Z.”

Ranked #2 of 19 Hotels in Jonesboro
Reviewed 3 January 2014

This is a beautiful hotel; it's sleek and modern and despite being 4 years old, it looks brand-new. The pillows were WONDERFUL! Horrible pillows are my pet peeve. Nice, big room on the top floor, we were comfy and cozy and we loved it. The breakfast was just that bit more than the average - biscuits, sausage gravy, sausage patties, super-nice staff, great breakfast room. Honestly we rarely give 5 out of 5, but the Fairfield deserved it.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank gaynor h
Bryce O, Director of Sales at Fairfield Inn & Suites Jonesboro, responded to this reviewResponded 4 March 2014

Thank you so much for sharing your experience!

Our number one goal for 2014 is to not just meet our guests expectations but to exceed them! It is always gratifying to read a review that let's me know we are on the right track!

We realize you have a choice of many hotels when you travel and we thank you for choosing The Fairfield Inn, Jonesboro!

We hope to see you again soon!

Michelle Lane Mallott - Director of Sales & Marketing

Reviewed 23 December 2013 via mobile

We had been traveling all day and we were all exhaused. We chose Fairfield because we recognized it as a good chain. My wife checked us in an explicitly told the front desk person that we would be paying cash and to use the debit card only to hold the room. Once we got to the room, we unloaded and made camp. Once we had settled in, however, no one could sleep and our six year old was terrified of the noises coming from the room above us - it sounded like they were putting on a rodeo! Even after two calls to the front desk, it still sounded as if the guests upstairs were going to come through the ceiling! Instead of controling these people the front desk offered only to move US! To make matters worse, we discovered the front desk had authorized our debit card when we were going to check out with cash!!!

Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Bryce O, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Jonesboro, responded to this reviewResponded 4 March 2014

I want to sincerely apologize for your experience at our hotel. The culture of our hotel is to ensure that all guests are 100% satisfied with experience while at our hotel. We will be using this review as a training tool for my team to make sure that this does not happen again. Thank you very much for staying and thank you for your feedback.

Reviewed 20 December 2013

We found this hotel to be one of the cleanest we have ever stayed in and the hotel staff was nice. The problem and reason for not giving this hotel a 5 rating is that we were not all that comfortable with the noise level or the beds. We had a king suite on the third floor. The bed was simply uncomfortable and the pillows were lumpy. We got the suite for our son to sleep on the pull out sofa. He ended up sleeping on the love seat sized sofa instead of pulling the mattress out because it was literally like sleeping on springs. The mattress was extremely thin. Another reason for rating this hotel a 4 is because of the noise level. We could hear the traffic and people walking in the hall sounded as though they were stomping their feet, but they were not. We tried walking normally down the hall while someone listened from the room and it sounded the same way. Guess it must be the floors and no sound proofing. There was no way to run the fan to muffle the noise. If you are a light sleeper like my husband, you should consider bringing earplugs. Other than that, this hotel is in a great location for restaurants and not that far or difficult of a drive to the university.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us!

We sincerely apologize that your bedding was not comfortable - one of many exciting things happening in 2014 is a light renovation we will be starting in late Spring. New mattresses are one many things we'll be receiving and I hope you will consider giving us a chance to give you a "Dreamy" experience.

We know you have many choices of hotels and we thank you for having chosen the Fairfield Inn & Suites Jonesboro.

Michelle Lane Mallott - Director of Sales & Marketing

Reviewed 12 November 2013

Stayed two nights while in Jonesboro for work. I stay at Marriott properties whenever I can. The staff at this hotel was exceptional and from the point of check in set the tone for a good experience. Room was clean and had all needed amenities. Breakfast was better than other Fairfield inns I have stayed at recently. Having fresh coffee available in the evening was a big plus to me. Lobby was bright and airy. Bed was comfortable. Definitely exceeded Marriott standards for this level property. I will stay here again on my next trip to Jonesboro.

Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank HJK13

Thank you so much for taking the time to let us know about your experience!

We take pride in not just meeting but exceeding our guests expectations and hope to see you again soon!

Michelle Lane Mallott - Director of Sales

Reviewed 29 October 2013

I was amazed at how spacious our room was. It was very clean as well, which is a must. My husband and I stayed here only one night. I was traveling with a pillow that I've had since I was a little girl. In a rush to get going, my pillow (made by my mother) was left unnoticed under the cover. My husband even went back to check to see if it had been found. The night receptionist helped him search the room. It was not found. I just knew it had to have been bundled up in the sheets, and sent to the dirty laundry. My husband called several times. A week later, it was found!!!! All freshly washed, and waiting for him as he picked it up:) Thanks for keeping a lookout! My childhood pillow was returned safely with smiles all around. I will definitely stay here again...and leave my own pillow at home, lol!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank DraftFarm
Bryce O, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Jonesboro, responded to this reviewResponded 7 November 2013

We appreciate this review so much! I am so glad we found the pillow for you. I hate that it took so long for us to locate it, but we certainly try to do everything in our power to recover items like this because we know how much an item can mean to someone. I'm so glad that we were able to give you the space you needed in your room and you found it clean and accommodating to your needs. We hope on your next trip to Jonesboro, you choose to stay with us and we look forward to seeing you guys again!

Reviewed 25 October 2013

I was here for 1 night of business. I arrived late & the front desk was prompt to arrive after I rang for them. The place was very clean. Not sure if it is new or newly renovated but it was very up to date. I had a king room which was also very clean & nicely decorated. Iron, ironing board, hangers, plenty of pillows. Pretty nice breakfast in the morning too. I was late & only got a few pieces of fruit to eat while I was getting ready. I would definitely stay here again.

Only complaint was access from the highway. Glad I had my phone to get me there.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business

We appreciate such a nice review of our hotel! I'm sorry that you didn't get to experience our full hot breakfast. Hopefully, next time you stay, you will get to help yourself to it because it is phenomenal!

In regards to access to the hotel, may I direct you to www.fairfieldjonesboro.com. When you click on "Maps & Transportation" at the top of the page, it will take you directly to the map of our location here in Jonesboro. Thanks again for the review and we hope to see you again on your next trip to Jonesboro!

Reviewed 19 October 2013

We chose this hotel because of the high ratings it received. We wanted a hotel with interior entrance and in a safe area and decided to stay here. The staff was very courtesy and friendly. The room was nice and the bed comfortable. It was a little confusing to navigate back to the hotel once you left the highway. There were signs for the other hotel next door, but we did not see any for the Fairfield Inn. We heard alot of road noise once we arrived to our room, but we thought that the air conditioner would take care of that. The problem with the AC was that once it reached the temperature it would turn off. We had to keep turning down the temp throughout the night to drown out the road noise and to keep the air circulating. Our one night here was unfortunately not very restful after driving for 9 hours. The breakfast was good with lots to choose from. We did mention the AC to the desk clerk when we checked out and he said that all the AC's were like that there and that others had complained about that too. If we stop here again maybe we can get a room at the other end of the hotel away from the highway.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple

Thank you very much for your review and your input of your stay with us. The issue with the road noise and A/C is something we are looking in to at the moment. In the meantime, we are more than happy to accommodate our guests by placing them at the opposite end of the building where there is no noise whatsoever. If you request it, we will do everything we can to accommodate you. I am very glad you found the staff accommodating and the room comfortable. I hope you choose to stay with us again. We will be happy to help you in any way to ensure that your next stay is 100% comfortable and relaxing!