“AVOID at ALL costs!”

Lexington Suites of Jonesboro
Ranked #12 of 19 Hotels in Jonesboro
Reviewed 29 October 2013

Extra dirty. The toilet looked as though it hadn't been cleaned in MONTHS! Wallpaper coming off the walls. Very dark and ridiculously filthy. The bathtub had filthy foot marks in it. Other reviews mentioned bugs and while i didn't see any during the 10 minutes i spent in the room (i demanded a refund and left), i definitely can see where there could be bugs.

I checked a few other properties in town, and frankly most looked awful with the exception of the Hilton properties. I ended up driving to Paragould and staying there instead.

Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Siddika K, asst at Lexington Suites of Jonesboro, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2014

I sincerely apologize for any issues that you may have experienced. We are checking into your comments and will correct anything that is found

Reviewed 17 October 2013

Stayed at the Lexington October 12, 2013 and it was the worst experience ever. The room had roaches, smelly, towels dingy, and stains. When request for another room, staff stated all rooms were booked up and oh course because it was homecoming in the city so therefore all the rooms were booked. I had no other choice but to stay because I had my family and when I asked for a refund, manager the stated because I stayed, I was not entitle to a refund. I told her, I bet you would not stay in a roach infected room and I thought it was horrible how you treat your customers. I will never stay here again.

Room Tip: Please read your reviews and do not be misled by the websites. Also do not book through a third part...
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family

I apologize for any inconvenience that you experienced. We have contracted with a pest control company and are taking care of this issue.

Reviewed 14 October 2013

Exterior very nice, good location. Rooms are horrible. Smelled like bleach, roaches on wall, tape on remote, scratchy linens.Many contstruction workers stayed, and were outside in chairs all night, 5 mini pillows on beds instead of regular size. Mold on shower curtain, styrofoam held fridge in place.

Room Tip: Candlewood suites next door.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Siddika K, Manager at Lexington Suites of Jonesboro, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2013

Thank you for staying with us. I apologize for any inconvenience experienced during your stay. I have addressed your concerns with our maintenance and housekeeping staff, as well as our front desk to ensure these problems will not occur again. It is my hope that you will provide us the opportunity to deliver excellent service with an outstanding experience the next time you and your family are in the Jonesboro area. Thank you.

Reviewed 16 September 2013

This is a very nice hotel. We had our daughter and her 4 week old baby with us. She is very picky and did not want to stay in a cheap, unsatisfactory hotel. This was a great hotel, for a great price. All other hotels in the area are over $100.00 night. This one was $70/night. We stayed Friday through Sunday in September 2013. Our room was non-smoking on the first floor. The only thing I did not like was that when you shut the door between the living room and bedroom, there is no air for the living room. The A/C is the window unit in the bedroom area. We enjoyed our stay here and would stay here again when we come back to Jonesboro.

Room Tip: I heard that the 3rd floor does not have great water pressure. We had family staying on the third f...
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
Siddika K, Manager at Lexington Suites of Jonesboro, responded to this reviewResponded 24 September 2013

Thank you for your wonderful review regarding your most recent stay with us. I am please that you had a great stay. We look forward to seeing you the next time you are in the Jonesboro area!

Reviewed 20 August 2013 via mobile

We have stayed here several times in the past and it was okay. Our last stay was indeed the last! Broken down furniture and roaches did it!!! The rooms here are extremely run down and in need of repairs. There were gaps in the door frame that you could see the hallway carpet, water stains on the ceiling, broken down furniture and cockroaches.

• Stayed: July 2013

Thank you for staying with us. I apologize for any inconvenience that you experienced during your stay with us. I have addressed your concerns with our maintenance staff. We are also in the process to begin making upgrades to our suites. It is my hope that you will give us another chance to show you the changes made in the future. Thank you.

Reviewed 4 August 2013 via mobile

This is the best hotel to stay at. They have good big clean rooms, great price, and a staff that goes the extra mile. I would recommend anyone to stay here. Very good hotel wish had a higher ranking than 5

• Stayed: December 2012

Thank you for staying with us and your wonderful review regarding your most recent stay with us! I am pleased that you had a pleasant stay and look forward to providing another exceptional experience for you and your family the next time you are in the Jonesboro area! Thank you.

Reviewed 22 July 2013

This appears to be an "older" Hotel, we stayed the weekend for a family reunion and couldn't have asked to have been treated better! Our rooms were clean, all of the people were friendly & helpful! The breakfast consists of eggs,biscuits& gravy, waffles, toast, sweet rolls and milk, juice & coffee oh and cold cereal. We would stay again!

Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family

Thank you for your positive review regarding your stay with us this past summer! I am pleased that you had a wonderful stay, and thank you for choosing our hotel. We look forward to providing another great experience for you and your family the next time you are in Jonesboro. Thank you!