“Its okay”

Ranked #14 of 19 Hotels in Jonesboro
Pope, Mississippi
“Its okay”
Reviewed 9 March 2014

I have pros and cons about this hotel.
PROS:
•it was quiet
•it had a pool
•they helped get some of what you need
CONS:
•messy
•the pool had to much clorine in it
•long wait to get a room

~ we had asked about a room and she said wait for 30 minutes and they would have one. Well, after an hour and a half we went back and they told us wait for like 30 more minutes. We told her about it and they had someone go and clean one up for us. I like that when we asked for things that we needed there was no refusals or anything. The couch was uncomfortable. The rooms needs repainted and new carpets. We wernt bugged. They helped us get a room near our family. Back to the wait. We waited about an hour and a half to two hours just for a room to be cleaned and us to be put in a room. No discounts offered. Nothing but apologies. Over $100 just to stay and unsatisfactory was given. But over all it was good enough. And another thing is that a plug in in room 311 was missing the outer part of it and had the little whole around it. Its dangerous. Yall should check into all that.

• Stayed March 2014
Siddika K, asst at Lexington Suites of Jonesboro, responded to this review, 24 April 2014
Thank you for staying with us. We are checking into all of the issues that you mentioned. Please do come again

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
West Plains, Missouri
Reviewed 2 March 2014

This was a nice place to stay. They had the best price in the shopping area. We had to wait 2 hours for them to get us a clean room. They was understaffed. No discount was offered for the wait. Over all it was ok.

Room Tip: Shop around. 5 Hotels in the same block.
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
Siddika K, asst. at Lexington Suites of Jonesboro, responded to this review, 3 March 2014
I apologize for your wait to get in your room, perhaps it was before check in time. But I am sorry but glad that your room was ok and you enjoyed your shopping trip in jonesboro, I hope that you come back to see us.
Batesville, Arkansas, United States
Reviewed 15 February 2014

Not what I expected, got a king suite and when I arrived the room was ice cold. Took over an hour to warm up, front room area never got warm til next morning. Bathroom has no heat vent so have to leave bathroom door open to get warm enough to shower and not much showerhead pressure. Not worth what I paid for room. will not be back.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
Siddika K, Assst. at Lexington Suites of Jonesboro, responded to this review, 26 February 2014
Thank you for staying with us. I apologize that your room was not warm when you checked in. I have gone over it with the staff to get this corrected.
Missouri
Reviewed 29 October 2013 via mobile

Extra dirty. The toilet looked as though it hadn't been cleaned in MONTHS! Wallpaper coming off the walls. Very dark and ridiculously filthy. The bathtub had filthy foot marks in it. Other reviews mentioned bugs and while i didn't see any during the 10 minutes i spent in the room (i demanded a refund and left), i definitely can see where there could be bugs.

I checked a few other properties in town, and frankly most looked awful with the exception of the Hilton properties. I ended up driving to Paragould and staying there instead.

Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
I sincerely apologize for any issues that you may have experienced. We are checking into your comments and will correct anything that is found
Memphis, Tennessee
Reviewed 17 October 2013

Stayed at the Lexington October 12, 2013 and it was the worst experience ever. The room had roaches, smelly, towels dingy, and stains. When request for another room, staff stated all rooms were booked up and oh course because it was homecoming in the city so therefore all the rooms were booked. I had no other choice but to stay because I had my family and when I asked for a refund, manager the stated because I stayed, I was not entitle to a refund. I told her, I bet you would not stay in a roach infected room and I thought it was horrible how you treat your customers. I will never stay here again.

Room Tip: Please read your reviews and do not be misled by the websites. Also do not book through a third part...
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
I apologize for any inconvenience that you experienced. We have contracted with a pest control company and are taking care of this issue.
little rock, ar
Reviewed 14 October 2013

Exterior very nice, good location. Rooms are horrible. Smelled like bleach, roaches on wall, tape on remote, scratchy linens.Many contstruction workers stayed, and were outside in chairs all night, 5 mini pillows on beds instead of regular size. Mold on shower curtain, styrofoam held fridge in place.

Room Tip: Candlewood suites next door.
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
Siddika K, Manager at Lexington Suites of Jonesboro, responded to this review, 17 October 2013
Thank you for staying with us. I apologize for any inconvenience experienced during your stay. I have addressed your concerns with our maintenance and housekeeping staff, as well as our front desk to ensure these problems will not occur again. It is my hope that you will provide us the opportunity to deliver excellent service with an outstanding experience the next time you and your family are in the Jonesboro area. Thank you.
Asheville, North Carolina
Reviewed 16 September 2013

This is a very nice hotel. We had our daughter and her 4 week old baby with us. She is very picky and did not want to stay in a cheap, unsatisfactory hotel. This was a great hotel, for a great price. All other hotels in the area are over $100.00 night. This one was $70/night. We stayed Friday through Sunday in September 2013. Our room was non-smoking on the first floor. The only thing I did not like was that when you shut the door between the living room and bedroom, there is no air for the living room. The A/C is the window unit in the bedroom area. We enjoyed our stay here and would stay here again when we come back to Jonesboro.

Room Tip: I heard that the 3rd floor does not have great water pressure. We had family staying on the third f...
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
Siddika K, Manager at Lexington Suites of Jonesboro, responded to this review, 24 September 2013
Thank you for your wonderful review regarding your most recent stay with us. I am please that you had a great stay. We look forward to seeing you the next time you are in the Jonesboro area!