“Best Steak in Jonesboro,AR”

LongHorn Steakhouse
Ranked #10 of 204 Restaurants in Jonesboro
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Bar Scene, Business meetings, Child-friendly, Kids, Groups
West Plains, Missouri
“Best Steak in Jonesboro,AR”
Reviewed 2 March 2014

This is the best place in Jonesboro for Steak. We had Dinner at Longhorn Steak House on 02-15-2014 We had to wait for 30 Min. But it was worth it.

Visited February 2014

Batesville, Arkansas, United States
“worth the wait”
Reviewed 15 February 2014

Food was awesome, service was great but the wait was an hour long to get in. tip , call ahead and get name on list and shorten the wait.

Visited February 2014
Mountain Home, Arkansas
“Horrible Food and Horrible Service”
Reviewed 12 December 2013

My grandson and I ate here at the recommendation of my daughter and same grandson who had been there 2 weeks before. I have nothing good to say about this dining experience. The tip off should have been when we entered and there were only 2 tables occupied during the peak evening dinner hours. No one else came in during the 1hour and 10 minutes it took us to get our food, eat what part of it could be eaten and get out of there. There did not seem to be an adult anywhere or anyone else in charge in the building. After waiting an extremely long time the food arrived and was cold, cold, cold. Additionally, grandson's rack of ribs was burned on the bottom and to dry to eat. Server could not be found to send food back. Beverage glasses never refilled, server never returned to our table. There were at least 6 other workers (I don't say servers because I never saw them serve anyone or do anything) standing around the entry desk visiting or just walking around the dining room. Finally ask two of the workers to find our server and tell him to bring our bill. He showed up 10 minutes later..... It was very, very hard for me to leave even a minimum tip. There are so many other great places to eat in Jonesboro, you should avoid The Longhorn Steak House and eat someplace else. I wouldn't not recommend this place to anyone, it would be a big waste of your time and money.

• Visited December 2013
Dallas
“Good Food”
Reviewed 25 October 2013

Had a business lunch here with 8 others. I was in a hurry since I had to catch a flight. After my food arrived I asked for the check. The waiter was prompt with service to us all. I had the shrimp appetizer as my meal and it was excellent.

• Visited September 2013
“Attitude waitress”
Reviewed 12 August 2013 via mobile

We went here for my sister'sbirthday. The waitress was as rude as they come. All but ruined our dinner. Could not keep drinks filled or get our orders straight. Time before the cook turned a porterhouse steak into a piece of leather. Looks.like it is time to find a new steakhouse.

• Visited August 2013