“not worth the money”
Review of Super 8 Jonesboro

Super 8 Jonesboro
Ranked #7 of 19 Hotels in Jonesboro

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Big Pine Key, Florida
Reviewed 11 July 2014 via mobile

Had to move to 3 different rooms. The first room commode didn't flush, second the air didn't flush and then the 3rd the door was jammed and wouldn't open. Had to get the keys re- keyed. The attendant on duty was very rude and had an attitude when asked about the quality of the rooms. Place blame on the housekeeping dept. She wouldn't even come up to the room to check about the air. Asked to talk with the manager was gave the run around. I asked to leave a msg for the general manager Kalpesh Das to call me was told she couldn't guarantee when or if I would receive a return call. We travel all the time dealing with sports for our children but this has been the worst hotel we have ever stayed in. We visit Jonesboro a lot for sport events we will NEVER stay or recommend anyone to stay here again!!!

• Stayed July 2014
Kansas City, Missouri
Reviewed 18 June 2014 via mobile

When I got there the front desk attendant spent 5 minutes on a personal phone call before even acknowledging me. There was a half inch gap all around my a/c unit so I could literally see outside through it, and there happened to be painters doing touch ups while I was there so my room filled up with paint fumes so I left for awhile. When I finally pulled back the covers to go to bed there was a large chunk of crusted blood on the sheet. It wasn't a stain, it was actual crusted chunks. Clearly not washed. I was so exhausted from the day I ended up spreading out all my dirty field clothes on the bed and sleeping on them. Terrible stay, I should have just stayed somewhere else when I left to avoid the paint fumes.

Stayed June 2014, travelled on business

Travellers are raving about these Jonesboro hotels

Travellers also viewed these Jonesboro hotels
Best Western Plus Jonesboro Inn & Suites
Fairfield Inn & Suites Jonesboro
Candlewood Suites Jonesboro
Candlewood Suites Jonesboro
#6 of 19 in Jonesboro

Been to Super 8 Jonesboro? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Super 8 Jonesboro

Property: Super 8 Jonesboro
Address: 2500 S Caraway Rd, Jonesboro, AR 72401-6209
Region: United States > Arkansas > Jonesboro
Free Breakfast Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service
Ranked #7 of 19 Hotels in Jonesboro
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): £
Hotel Class:2 star — Super 8 Jonesboro 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Super 8 Jonesboro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.