Jonesboro Inn and Suites
US$119
BestWestern.com
US$68
US$72
All reviewsthe holiday inn expresscinnamon rollsbathroom lightroom was clean and comfortablestaff was very friendlycomplimentary breakfastonly negativecracker barrelbiscuits and gravystayed one nightin townhighwayarkansaslady
Reviewed 3 December 2013

This Holiday Inn Express is not at the same quality as other Holiday Inn Expresses in the region. Compared to the Holiday Inn it is located next to, it looks nice. But there are still significant improvements that need to be made. First, the fitness center is the probably the worst I have ever seen in a hotel. The machines are all very old. The rooms are okay at best, they certainly do not do anything special. The carpet was torn up in places. The bathroom ventilates pretty poorly so I do not recommend taking a hot shower unless you want to be inside of a sauna. Bed springs in my bed were broken. The complimentary breakfast is average.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Lisa W, General Manager at Jonesboro Inn and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 11 December 2013

Dear Kenny S.,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. It is reviews such as yours that help us know how we can better improve our hotel. I am sorry to hear that our hotel did not meet your expectations, in particular, our gym. Due to our limited room space and equipment variety, we do offer free passes to the NEA Wellness Center, located in front of our hotel, to all of our guests.

We are currently in the process of updating all the rooms. We have recently aquired new pillows, bedding, and desk chairs in each room, and are constantly making advancements to our bathrooms, including the ventilation.

I would like to personal invite you back to HIE Jonesboro to experience our upgrades and let us show you the service we strive to provide.

Sincerly,
Lisa Watson
Holiday Inn Express Jonesboro

Reviewed 1 November 2013

This hotel is real good but they need to pay attention to their customers. I was there 10/28/2013 thru 10/31/2013. I walked down stairs on 10/29/2013 and there was at least a dozen men in the breakfast area. What would have been the harm of getting breakfast out a little earlier for the blue collar workers that can't stick around till 6:30.
This is a real nice hotel and I will stay there again.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Lisa W, General Manager at Jonesboro Inn and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 4 November 2013

Dear Paul,

Thank you for taking to time to share your thoughts on how we as a hotel are doing. I am very glad you enjoyed your stay and plan on staying with us again in the future. It is busy, hardwoking guest such as the ones you mention that have come to expect and enjoy the connvience and effeciancy features such as the Express Start breakfast for which Holiday Inn Express Brand stands. While we do not offically open breakfast until 6:30 am, we always do our best to help start our guest's day off right by offering the items such as muffins and bagels, at an earlier time.

Again, We appreaciate your feedback and will certainly use this information to better serve you and all of our future guests. We look forward to seeing you soon!

Reviewed 26 October 2013 via mobile

I was a little worried when I started reading all the reviews about this hotel. I am glad I decided to take my chances and go ahead and book this property for the weekend. The front desk person was extremely polite kind and helpful. The rooms were clean it was a quite weekend. So I would definately stay here again. Everything was an A+++++ for this hotel, staff, and location.

Stayed: October 2013
Reviewed 21 September 2013 via mobile

I have stayed at this location several times. I'm always impressed by their friendly service. People there make your day better with their own attitude toward their job! Breakfast was super! My only complaint was the bed was a little too firm for me.

• Stayed: September 2013
Reviewed 4 September 2013

It isn't a "bad" hotel, it is just one that we will not return to for a stay. We were there for a baseball tournament and we received a 1st floor room. The group that we were with received rooms on higher level floors and they had no complaints. Our room smelled musky upon arrival. We cranked up the air and that helped. The toilet had a black ring around it. I asked housekeeping to come in and clean but they didn't. We were two doors down from housekeeping so I visited their room and cleaned the toilet myself.

Room Tip: Do not stay on the 1st floor!
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank FL_or_bust
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Jonesboro Inn and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 20 September 2013

Dear FL_or_bust,

We truly appreciate you taking the time to post your review. It is always our goal to provide the best possible service and create memorable experiences and on this occasion we apologize for the disappointment you had with the room cleanliness. We take the confidence our guests place in us very seriously and work diligently to rectify any unsatisfactory experiences.

Again, thank you for your review and we hope you do choose to give us another opportunity to exceed your expectations in the future.

Karen C