“Customer service”

Ranked #14 of 19 Hotels in Jonesboro
Texarkana, Arkansas
“Customer service”
Reviewed 7 May 2014

My check in was very easy. When we got inside our room you could smell the cigarette smoke really bad. I have asthma an immediately my breathing was affected. I went to the front desk and Lexy was so very polite and very worried. She came and cleaned our vent and sprayed it. She check on me twice to make sure I was okay. That is real customer service. Thanks Lexy

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Siddika K, asst at Days Inn Jonesboro AR, responded to this review, 8 May 2014
Thank you for staying with us. Our staff is trained to provide excellent customer service. It is unfortunate that some guests will smoke in the rooms even when they are not suppose to. I do apologize for this.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Memphis, Tennessee
Reviewed 25 April 2014

The hotel itself is very outdated ... The staff was very friendly rooms were very clean our housekeeper went out her way to make sure our needs were meet. Thank you days inn Jonesboro and thank u V... Will be back

• Stayed April 2014
Siddika K, asst at Days Inn Jonesboro AR, responded to this review, 30 April 2014
Thank you for staying with us at Days Inn. Even though our hotel is not the newest, we do try to provide clean rooms and good customer service. We look forward to your next stay.
Timbo, Arkansas
Reviewed 19 April 2014

I stayed here by myself. The price was decently cheap. My room was clean, and the housekeepers made sure it was cleaned everyday with towels and everything restocked. The bed was comfortable. I loved the pool. It's a great place to stay, especially for the price!

• Stayed May 2013, travelled solo
Siddika K, asst at Days Inn Jonesboro AR, responded to this review, 24 April 2014
Thank you for staying with us and please do come again
Memphis, Tennessee
Reviewed 4 April 2014

My family and I enjoyed our stay at Days Inn Jonesboro,Ar.. The room was clean,the linen was clean,over all our stay was a good one.Sandra was new but she was very nice to us,she made sure we had all we needed,most important she made sure our room was cleaned every day.I would stay again.... Thank you Sandra for a job well done.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
Thank you for staying with us and making your nice comments. I will may sure that the housekeeper gets your message
Jonesboro
Reviewed 27 March 2014

Good value. Room was non smoking but had an odor. Bed wasn't comfortable but bedding was clean. Will stay again.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

thank you for staying with us, Sadly there are some guests that will smoke in a non-smoking room. We try hard to get the smell out but sometimes it is difficult. I apologize for that.