Stayed there in August for a meeting. Food is very good - with lots of vegetables, salads, fruits - with plenty of choices. Rooms are big and very much ok, I stayed in the rooms closer to the main entrance area. Plenty of space for walks in the morning. Conference rooms are also very good, excellent service and staff. The bar seems very old and a bit run-down. Apart from that, a good place for a break, golf, and a meeting. Recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Great Rift Valley Lodge & Golf Resort enjoys one of the most spectacular views in all of Africa. The lodge sits at about 7,000 feet, from which elevation it enjoys magnificent views to the west and east. The Vistas stretch from the sparkling waters of Lake Naivasha to jogged volcanic crater of Mount Longonot and, beyond, the sloping shoulders of the Aberdare Mountains - Kenya's most important watershed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Jovago.com, Agoda, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Great Rift Valley Lodge & Golf Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Great Rift Valley Lodge And Golf Resort
- Great Rift Valley Lodge & Golf Hotel Naivasha