NIce hotel, the place and views are really spectacular. Good Golf course. The food is very good, even the buffet. Excellent service, they really try.
you can hear EVERYTHING your neighbour is doing, so privacy is interrupted. Actually it is a very BIG bad thing. Only because of this I wouldn't go back at the hotel. Unless you they can ensure your this is not going to be a problem. I had a room on the lower floor, it might be that. Also there is some room to make it more modern, but it doesn't mean is bad, just a personal opinion.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Great Rift Valley Lodge & Golf Resort enjoys one of the most spectacular views in all of Africa. The lodge sits at about 7,000 feet, from which elevation it enjoys magnificent views to the west and east. The Vistas stretch from the sparkling waters of Lake Naivasha to jogged volcanic crater of Mount Longonot and, beyond, the sloping shoulders of the Aberdare Mountains - Kenya's most important watershed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Jovago.com, Agoda, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Great Rift Valley Lodge & Golf Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Great Rift Valley Lodge & Golf Hotel Naivasha
- Great Rift Valley Lodge And Golf Resort