Spent two nights here for a learning session. Location is the perfect place to take time out to think and laugh real loud with friends and colleagues. Due to the size of the place, you must have your own car to move around or at the very least contact reception who are totally helpful to get you around at any time of day or night. Rooms are well ventilated but it tends to get pretty cold at night, being 7000 feet above sea level. Remember to call reception and request for a hot water bottle well in advance... they run out pretty quick. I am not a golfer and so will not comment on the golf course. It is pretty breathtaking for business, couples or a solo trip. It was hard packing up on the last day to leave the place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Great Rift Valley Lodge & Golf Resort enjoys one of the most spectacular views in all of Africa. The lodge sits at about 7,000 feet, from which elevation it enjoys magnificent views to the west and east. The Vistas stretch from the sparkling waters of Lake Naivasha to jogged volcanic crater of Mount Longonot and, beyond, the sloping shoulders of the Aberdare Mountains - Kenya's most important watershed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jovago.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Great Rift Valley Lodge & Golf Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Great Rift Valley Lodge And Golf Resort
- Great Rift Valley Lodge & Golf Hotel Naivasha