“Perfect safari!”
Review of Vumbi Jeep Safaris

Vumbi Jeep Safaris
Reviewed 20 May 2012

During our three week beach holiday in Kenya we planned on doing a safari. We were very happy to have chosen Vumbi! We were travelling with small children (1 and 3 years old) and the programme was always adapted to our wishes. The 1974 Toyota Land Cruiser provides much more of a safari experience than the minivans other operators use. Champagne at sunset both nights and the lodges were fantastic (Manyatta Camp and Lion's Bluff). Highly recommended!

3  Thank NicolaasUtrecht

Reviewed 22 March 2012

would like to thank ali, pinot, sami and the president for a fantastic safari and a laugh a minute
19 off us done a 2 night 3 day safari, first night at manyatta camp tsavo east good but not fantastic after evening drive boys took us to a local pub instead off going straight back to the hotel and could have spent the whole night there'
second day at lion's bluff safari camp ,,,, now that was amazing if you get the chance go there did not see lot's due to bad weather but will be going back for a second go asap and will be calling ali to arrange this for me

1  Thank tom m
Reviewed 7 March 2012

MasaiMara has been my dream destination since childhood. I was on the 7th sky when my husband said "We are going to Kenya for this new year !!" i was supposed to organise stuff, i was a bit concerned since i have a 9 yr old daughter, therefore i frantically started searching for "right people" to guide us. I thank my stars that i booked our entire safari with Ali [Vumbee jeep safaris].

Our friend philosopher and guide 'Kibaki' was an excellent person. They really made our stay comfortable and the entire journey memorable, so much so that we want to go there again and this time not only for the safari but meet our friends from Vumbee jeep safaris !!

Reviewed 27 February 2012

Our Safari of Tsavo East, Kenya with Vumbi Jeep Tours was fantastic! We did a 2 day safari. Our driver was Mattana and was a great driver....Thanks!. We had the vehicle to ourselves, private tour. We stayed at the the Manyatta Luxury Camp, lovely rooms and plunge pools and had lunch, dinner and breakfast.
We saw loads of different animals and even a lion just before we left on the second day.
I booked it all via email before we left the UK and as arranged our driver appeared at 6.30am, we paid Ali G at the ned of the first day. All was great and I would highly recommend a safari with these guys.
Thanks Ali G!

1  Thank Luella333
Reviewed 26 February 2012

We were 4 and Ali was a great driver guide. He is specialize in safari and will be a different experience because Ali makes everything unique for you. We spended almost all the time of our holiday with Ali and all was perfect. Now we have a new friend and a special driver that wait us when will come back a second time in Kenya. thx Ali!

2  Thank scudo76