My husband and I had a fabulous holiday at the Amani Tiwi Beach Resort at the end of March 2014. The staff were friendly and helpful though the manager was a grump. But despite him we soaked up the atmosphere and enjoyed our time there. Having different restaurants around the complex meant that we could vary our meals. Even the gardeners were friendly and helpful, I have never seen grass cut with a knife before. The hotel was very clean due to the hardworking staff who toiled non-stop. The food in the main restaurant was varied and of good quality, plenty of choice. The pool was cleaned every morning by hand. Would love to go back sometime.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Recently up graded with an addition of another specialty restaurant-Sultan Dhow & Aqua wine bar overlooking the Indian Ocean with a wide choice of wine served by glass. Refurbished Floodlit Tennis Court. A dedicated 3D 84 inch screen facility, Ultra modern conferences in a separate hotel wing.New hotel boutiques, air conditioned rooms, Hi- speed WIFI Internet & 32'' LCD TV with Satellite feed in the rooms, Complimentary mini fridges, electronic safes, Tea & Coffee making facility, Hair dryers, Mosquito nets and superior guest toiletries Dedicated 24 hours in room dining menu. Upmarket Hair Salon Beauty & Wellness Center.Superior guest amenities. Weekly Complimentary traditional renewal of Wedding vows.3 Specialty restaurants and 4 bars including swim-up sunken bar in the a 167 Meter length free form swimming pool... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., Agoda and Evoline ltd so you can book your Amani Tiwi Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Amani Tiwi Beach Hotel Ukunda
- Tiwi Beach Hotel
- Amani Tiwi Beach Resort Kenya/Ukunda