We have taken groups to Cove though the years and have always gotten the best welcome every time. Staying at Cove is a marvellous experience. The staff is so nice and do there job perfectly, you feel at home there. It is amazing to stay in the romantic Tree houses and having dinner there under the African sky. The food is so delicious the breakfast in the cool dining area, lunch and dinner together with the group or private at you veranda. Having a private beach to your self is a privilege, swimming in the Indian Ocean and walk on the beach is the best stress relive you can get. At Cove you feel at home but much better. Thanks to Stephanie the manager who is an amazing host you don't want to leave.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- COVE TREE HOUSES - DIANI BEACH, KENYA Our small intimate lodge is nestled in its own private cove, just 12kms from Diani Beach Town - but well away from the hustle and bustle of mass tourism. The Cove offers guests exclusivity, excellent service, and the peace and quiet of a magical retreat! Here, time doesn't matter, and our team will work around your schedule. Your long, lazy beach walks will be uninterrupted, and the only sounds you will hear are the wish-wash of the tide, the cry of distant fish eagles and the rustling of the Baobab and Coconut tree leaves. The Cove has only six ocean-facing villa treehouses, with their own private decks. Enjoy panoramic vistas of the East African coastline dotted with pretty Ngalawas (Swahili boats). The Cove is a romantic retreat and is perfect for honeymooners. If your dream is to have a Kenyan beach wedding then you have just found the perfect place for it. Diani Beach has been voted Africa's Top Beach Destination 3 years in a row (beating Mozambique, Sharm El Sheikh, Zanzibar and Cape Town!), and is everything you'd expect from a tropical beach get-away: a gentle breeze whispering across powdery white beaches fringed by coconut trees and lapped by the warm Indian Ocean. Diani is on the Kenyan South Coast, a scenic forty-five minute drive from Mombasa. Like any good beach destination - Diani Beach is not short of activities. We can organise kite surfing, diving, snorkelling, deep sea fishing and so much more while you stay with us..... Or you could choose to indulge in absolute relaxation during your stay with us. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jovago.com and Booking.com so you can book your The Cove Treehouses reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Cove Retreat Hotel Ukunda
- The Cove Treehouses Kenya/Ukunda