“Appears to be closed”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Buffet, Reservations
Dining options: Buffet, Reservations
Reviewed 22 May 2013

I drive by Roscoe's 3 - 4 times a week on different days of the week. I have not seen any cars in the parking lot, and I haven't seen lights on. It appears as though Roscoe's has closed. If you're planning on trip, I would definitely call before making the drive.

2  Thank biscuitcreek

Reviewed 14 October 2012

My husband and I and two of our good friends decided to drive to Roscoe's which was about an hour away from our homes and we were very disappointed. The place was not that busy two waitresses and it took an hour and fifteen minutes for the two of us ladies to get our steaks. Our husbands had buffet so they ate since it took so long. We asked our waitress after we finally got her attention if she would bring us our two house salads after about 25 minutes she said oh you get it yourself. My friend ordered the pecan crusted pork loin and after about 25/30 minutes the same waitress comes to our table and said we dont have that did not offer anything else did not offer us a menu so my friend just said a steak will be fine well thats all she got was a steak no sides none of the sides she ordered with her first meal. Our waitress was not a good waitress for whatever reason, food was not that bad but after an hour and fifteen minute wait for a steak you kinda do not care and we asked several times about our food no one seemed to care it was taking that long and that did not help. Our husbands got up and refilled our drinks as no one did that either. And after all this after I finally recieved my steak it was med rare and so rare I couldnt not eat and although I hated to send back after all that time I could not eat it and the waitress had the nerve to ask me if I ordered it that way, I said No maam I did not.... hello. After all that I had a very upset stomach after I was home for the rest of the night to say the least I will not be back. I will say the waitress that ended up waiting on our table did apologize for the time but that was about it. It would have made a difference had someone there seem to care that we were waiting on ourselves and had to ask for our food several times and there was a few other things but you get the point. We will not be back!!

Reviewed 20 August 2012

This is a good fashion country restaurant with consistently good food. It's about 20 miles south of Mountain Home but worth the drive.

Reviewed 2 December 2011

We went to Roscoes for Thanksgiving buffet and everything was delicious! This restaurant is a little far from town or we would go there more often. We have never had a bad meal there-food seems to be all homemade and very fresh. They have a Sunday buffet that is very good. Make sure you try the soups-All of them!! And the apple salad is great. Very country atmosphere, very relaxing and informal. Great place. Be sure to ring the bell on your way out!!

Reviewed 21 October 2011

We live here in town and eat at Roscoes at least 2 times a week. Great food, excellent service! A super place to bring your family. Awesome kids menu too! We love it!