“interesting”

ibadan
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“interesting”
Reviewed 18 January 2013

i luv their meatpie n every snack dat dey have,luv their prize cus itz not expensive n i wuld luv 2 visit Mr Biggs diz year if i am opportuned 2 visit dat place

Visited December 2012
1 Thank Spiro_13

Ibadan
“Decor and Food Choices”
Reviewed 29 December 2012

unimpressive interior and limited food choice. The vegetable salad was terrible, it was stale- I believe I was served a saved portion.

Visited April 2012
Abuja
“Can't Keep up with the pace”
Reviewed 22 November 2012

I was in Mr.Biggs in Kano Niger Str,and I saw a fly on its icing cake.I advised that they should find a way of covering it up.All subsequent visits show that the advise was not adhered to.
I bought meat-pie from their Gwarimpa,Abuja outlet it was STALE!
I bought meat-pie at its WUSE 2 branch.It was burnt!
At the WUSE2 branch,I saw a staff shouting at a customer. I'll dismiss that staff immediately if it were my restaurant.And all other staff just stood there watching!!!
If you want satisfaction and value for money,MR.BIGGS is a NO!NO!!NO!!!

• Visited October 2012
Ibadan
“Prices of Products are meant for selected few.”
Reviewed 18 September 2012

Fast food outlets in civilized world provide cheap food for those on the move. Burger chef, White castle and KFC among others are examples. Not an average middle class in Nigeria talk less of the down trodden can patronize Mr. Biggs. I remember living on fast food from white castle for more than a month before I could settle down. Devise cheap ways to obtain your products to enable a wider market. The poor wants to patronize too.

Ibadan, Oyo, Nigeria
“Food”
Reviewed 14 June 2012

Not satisfied with the food, especially the fried rice. The ice cream is ok

Visited June 2012