“Excellent”

Cuisines: Pizza, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 6 June 2014

This was a restaurant recommended and we were not disappointed. The staff were extremely friendly, helpful and willing to communicate with us, which was a pleasant surprise. Our only advice would be some more chicken dishes.

Reviewed 21 May 2014

We were recommended by two different persons outside Graaf Reinet, as well as locals to visit Polka. What a lovely surprise! Food was excellent and so was the service by friendly waitors. The chef swung pass our table to check if all was in order and we had a quick tour of the restaurant with her. Lamb was amazing!

Reviewed 4 May 2014

Great food, ambience and service. Had a wonderful dinner. Will like to return. Was quite busy. I suspect booking is essential - especially during holiday seasons.

1  Thank Cecilia M
Reviewed 1 May 2014

A lovely restaurant/deli/coffee shop.

The cake on display all looked divine and I decided to have lemon meringue for lunch. It was great!

My friend had a more substantial (real) lunch - sandwich with beef and onion. Also very tasty...

The courtyard area is nicely decorated with mostly white chairs, antique signage under the grapevine. Great atmosphere and seems to be a popular meeting place for the local moms too.

The display of "other food stuff" is really inviting and we bought very tasty bread rolls on our way out - which we ate for supper many kilometres away at our holiday destination.

Reviewed 26 April 2014 via mobile

We stopped here on our way to Port Elizabeth. We wanted to go to a place that my husband and I would enjoy, aswell as my parents, seeing that we travelled with them.

We had a delicious lunch and the service was great.

I would recommed this Café for young and old to enjoy!

1  Thank CarliJvR