“Beautiful and warm place to stay!”

Point Village Guesthouse & Holiday Cottages
Maastricht
“Beautiful and warm place to stay!”
Reviewed 2 October 2013

This place has a great location, lovely rooms and VERY friendly and helpful staff! We stayed here because we needed a strong internet connection for an important Skype call, and staff made sure that anything we wanted was available. The rooms are spacious, well maintained, and spotless. Definitely worth a Recommendation!

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Reviewed 9 September 2013

A pleasant surprise- from the reception to the cottage. The cottage has everything you need for a comfortable stay. The beach is a few minutes walk from the cottage. I thought the deal we got was more than fair. A short but pleasant trip thanks to the accommodation being excellent. I wouldn't mind staying there again if I was in Mossel Bay.

• Stayed August 2013
Harrogate, United Kingdom
Reviewed 22 July 2013

Attending a conference nearby I stayed here for 5 nights. From walking through the door I knew I would enjoy my stay. The owner ( I'm sorry I have forgotten your name) and Delien were so attentive and welcoming. I was booked into room 8 namely the Honeymoon Suite... By myself !!
The room with an excellent view over the bay and, romantic bath!! With candles. When my colleagues left to return to home I was looked after so well. The owner took me to Botlierskop Game Reserve for a 3 hour safari, something never to forget and also took me to the airport.
My time will be embedded as one of those cherished memories of South Africa at its best, lovely friendly people that can't do enough for their customers.

Room Tip: Room 8 the Honeymoon Suite
  • Stayed July 2013, travelled on business
Haifa, Israel
Reviewed 21 July 2013

One of my colleagues booked 2 nights for me, at the Point Village guesthouse.
Entering room # 4, at the second floor, a great view of the ocean welcomed me.
The room was spacious and clean, and the huge L shaped balcony was the right place to drink
a nice cup of coffee, after a long day in the car.
The sitting room downstairs was very welcoming, and the smiling faces of the staff was a joy.
The breakfast vouchers for the seaside restaurant were nice to have too.
I will be back !!

• Stayed July 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank Itzick
Oudtshoorn
Reviewed 13 May 2013

Delien
Thank you so much for the warm welcome , always good to see friendly people in a beautiful set-up. The Penthouse ..wow . great views , clean and comfort.
Walking distance to a few good restaurants,
Having drinks from the lovely balcony in the Penthouse . what a great way to end a holiday .
Delien , thank you once again . Looking forward to see you again

Room Tip: The Penthouse ...
  • Stayed May 2013, travelled as a couple
Stellenbosch, South Africa
Reviewed 9 April 2013

We were on our way back from East London to Cape Town and needed a place to stay over.....Mossel Bay made the most sense. We phoned the Point Village Hotel and they recommended cottage #8 in the self-catering village. What an absolutely wonderful surprise to find ourselves booked into the most stunning cottage with 4 bedrooms (two with double beds and 2 with double bunks). The cottage was spotless and furnished very tastefully, throwing in the old with the new. The kitchen is very modern. Plenty of light and a lookout point above the cottage.
My only regret was that we were there for only one night!

• Stayed April 2013, travelled with family
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
Reviewed 25 March 2013

My husband and I had our first holiday together here in 2006 and loved it so when we came back this way we had to stay. Delien gave us a very friendly welcome and we felt right at home. When we were booking she kibdly told us that one night we were going to book was a biker weekend in mossel bay. We have nothing against bikers but with a rally the town wouls have been very busy so we decided to have only one night as other commotments meant we couldn't stay longer. We had room 5 which was lovely and clean with a fab view over to the sea. Good wifi. Decent shower. We got vouchers for a local restaurant for breakfast. We won't forget Delien's hospitity

• Stayed March 2013