“Not Spectacular” 3 of 5 bubbles

Kingfisher Restaurant
Ranked #12 of 81 Restaurants in Mossel Bay
Price range: US$3 - US$11
Cuisines: Seafood, Sushi
Good for: View, Child-friendly, Kids, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Cheap Eats, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Brunch, Dinner, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Mossel Bay, South Africa
“Not Spectacular”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 July 2014

We had sushi which was good by any standards I think, although I am not a seasoned sushi eater. Staff was frienly, service was good. My only complaint is that we waited a long time for our food. The view of the Point is beautiful anytime of the year. If you want a decent seafood meal it is your place to visit.

Visited July 2014

“Good seafood at good prices”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 July 2014 via mobile

This restaurant shares an awesome view with Delfino's. The seafood here has always been good and we have been returning to this cosy restaurant every year when we're on holiday in Mosselbay. Well done!

Cape Town, Western Cape
“Fantabulicious!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 July 2014 via mobile

Second time here.. Steven my waiter was awesome again. Last time I was blown away by the ostrich layered with mushrooms. This time the cob literally melted in my mouth! You HAVE TO HAVE TO come here when in Mosselbay or you'll be missing out! Delicious!

Cape Town Central, South Africa
“Awesome seafood and desserts overlooking the Point surfing spot!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 July 2014

We had a great experience here. The seafood was great as well as the ribs, which is unusual for a seafood restaurant to also have great meat dishes. The desserts were to die for! Very reasonably priced too. My wife had to hold me back from ordering one of each of the desserts after I had tasted three of them courtesy of the family ordering different ones.
Service was great too.

Pretoria, South Africa
“Great fresh fish, great service.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 July 2014

We spent a loverly afternoon loving the food and the view. The service was great and I have not seen a waitress carrying so many plates at once for a long time. Great atmosphere as well.

• Visited July 2014