“Magnificent Place to be.”
Review of Diaz Beach Haven

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Mossel Bay
Diaz Beach Haven
Reviewed 22 July 2014

I really enjoyed my stay at Diaz Beach Haven, its a lovely, beautiful place for a holiday. hosts are friendly environment safe and quite; a home away from home, will definitely stay there again in future.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family

Reviewed 14 July 2014

The facility was very clean and neat. Everything we needed was supplied. The hosts were very friendly and helpfull. Very good value for money. Neighbours upstairs can be a bit of a bother. A larger TV for the rainy day would be nice.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank AlbertJordaan
Reviewed 30 June 2014

What a nice place to be, on the 27th to 29th of June 2014 we had a very lovely holidayat Diaz Beach Haven , I was very impressed with your services and so far you have not failed me, I slept in the Khoisan Unit and it was clean and neat, smelling fresh with the comfortable bed and thanks for the Dstv I never missed my world cup games. Attie and Ilze thank you so much for hosting us once again. your services are great. keep the good work up.
Nicholus Malope