“OUT OF THIS WORLD”
Review of Villa Point Restaurant - CLOSED

Villa Point Restaurant
Good for: Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Johannesburg, South Africa
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“OUT OF THIS WORLD”
Reviewed 16 June 2014

We were in Mossel Bay on the 09 June 2014 and found this small yet upmarket restaurant Villa Point , what a dining experience the couple who was managing the restaurant { the waitress and chef } made our experience a personal touch not only was it a dining experience with flavours that will boggle your mind and take you on a trip out of this world the friendliness of the two made the stop over made a memorable homely experience that in my opinion lacks extremely in the fast food chain of restaurants , well done guys the food, drinks, company was amazing you will definetly be seeing us soon again keep up the amazing work that you do !!! Thanks form Jon Pierre and Roche

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank jonpierrevanrooyen

• Chinese (Traditional) first
“Amazing food”
Reviewed 14 June 2014 via mobile

What a great find! Excellent food, such friendly and top class service. The snails were divine and although they're not on the menu I recommend you ask for the delectable prawns. Will be back ASAP.

1 Thank Tarnee W
“Simply outstanding”
Reviewed 24 May 2014

I've run out superlatives. Superb food ..... great wines. Excellent hospitality and ambience. I will definitely be coming back again.... and again.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank I6341AGjohnl
George
“just wonderful!”
Reviewed 14 May 2014

My husband and I had the most amazing experience at this restaurant! Food is superb the chef pay attention to all the little details and presentation is out of this world! the service is fast and very welcoming , the deco is wonderful.
It was the first time we come to dine here but I can guaranty it won’t be the last!
I strongly recommend this restaurant if you are in the M.Bay area number 1 in my books!

• Visited April 2014
2 Thank Arianna S
Brighton, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A Filet to die for!”
Reviewed 13 May 2014 via mobile

We booked as it was No 1 on TA. The food certainly lived up to this rating.
We both had the filet which was simply delicious. The only downside was we were one of two tables only but we did feel somewhat rushed. We had to ask for a gap between entree and main.
We would certainly re visit.

Visited May 2014