“Bohemia Setting”

The Blue Shed Coffee Roastery
Ranked #1 of 2 Dessert in Mossel Bay
Price range: US$2 - US$10
Description: WHAT WE DO: We strive to give you the best cup of coffee each time every time. We do the micro thing because we believe that smaller is better and better is good. We provide a space where time is of no significance, where you can unwind and reminisce on times past and contemplate futures unknown WHY WE DO IT: Because coffee is not just for kings. Every cup is an experiment, a moment never to be relived like the good old days where kids were kids and ladies wore dresses and chivalry ruled. COME AND GET NOSTALGIC WITH US
Reviewed 5 August 2014

So friends and i recently when there for coffe on a very cold day, nevertheless the coffeee and all hot condements we had were satisfactory it was very cold inside the building and then i noticed the main doors doesn`t close properly and are covered with plastic (maybe forms part of the eclectic decor) and the fireplaces were bearly birning.

However i`ll visit again if only for the old fashoin styled setting and good hot drinks, but only on a much warmer day.

Reviewed 23 July 2014

This is one of the places that is difficult to review for me. I like the location, I find the interior interesting, I love the outiside seating with the harbour view. I did not like the not so clean toilets with no toiletpaper, the staff on duty when we visited was not very friendly, the waitress forgot my milk (we were only 2) and the coffee was so so. The cofee beans that they chose for me was roasted too dark which gave the coffee a very bitter after taste. Would I spend money to go back ... don't think so!

Reviewed 4 June 2014

I was randomly driving past this place while looking for accommodation and was pleasantly surprised. Great selection of coffees to choose from (I recommend the house blend), and a nice little selection of cakes. The carrot cake was delicious.

A very rustic coffee house atmosphere I wouldn't expect to find in a small South African beach-side town.

Reviewed 27 May 2014

Unique coffee shop, good coffees, good cakes and a nice location, absolutely worth a visit when you are in Mosselbay.

Reviewed 5 May 2014

If you really crave an excellent and personal cup of coffee you need not look further than the Blue Shed. Since their opening this past December I have finally found my most enjoyable and relaxing down to earth spot where I can just enjoy my coffee. The rustic environment just adds so much to the ambience of this once railway mechanical shop which became a loving coffee roastery. The roasted bean smell in the middle of town attracts you to the ever so friendly girls serving this freshly roasted Java. In this short space of time they have gone international with their roasts confirming the fact that we are so fortunate to have them right here in Mossel Bay. For those reviewing this idyllic gem of Mossel Bay, remember it is not a restaurant, its a relaxing coffee drinking experience.
Keep up the good work girls!! You are the best!!