“Perfect place to be!”

Ranked #1 of 53 Mossel Bay B&B and Inns
Berlin, Germany
“Perfect place to be!”
Reviewed 29 August 2013

My girlfriend and I had an excellent stay. It was definitely one of our best stays in South Africa. Great hospitality of Petra, just wanna say thank you and wish you all the best!!! We enjoy the stay and really looking forward to be back!

• Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
Linkside, Owner at Linkside2 Guest house, responded to this review, 31 August 2013
Dear Benjamin,
Thank you for your perfect review...it was so wonderful to accommodate you twice at Linkside2 during your visit to South Africa.
I'm wishing you a smooth flight back to Germany.
Petra.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (80)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Cape Town Central, South Africa
Reviewed 29 August 2013

I have had the pleasure to stay at the Linkside2 during July 2013. Despite the hour of my arrival I received a warm welcome from the owner. The facilities itself is of first class standard and the friendly & professional staff combined with a full range of luxury amenities made my stay here an excellent one!

• Stayed July 2013, travelled on business
Dear ZP
Thank you for your positive review and for staying at Linkside2 during your visit to Mossel Bay.
Hopefully, I will see you again before the end of the year?
Enjoy your weekend.
Reviewed 27 August 2013

I stayed in Linkside2 Guest House for one night only, but it was the best hotel on my journey from coast to coast of South Africa, hospitality of Petra was wonderful, as well as food, quality of accommodation. Lovely view to Mossel Bay. Best value for price. And finally, I have to say thank you Petra for help with car trouble. It is truly an example for following. Great experience for guy from Europe. Pavel from Czech Republic.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled solo
Dear Pavel,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience of Linkside2 on Tripadvisor.
I'm just glad we manage to solve your car problem!
I'm looking forward to your next visit.
Have a wonderful weekend.
Stellenbosch, South Africa
Reviewed 27 August 2013

Excellent stay with a view to kill! Breakfast are out of the ordinary with stunning views.
Thank you Petra for your hospitality and to your friendly staff.
I enjoy the stay every time I stay there. Will be back later this year again.
Fanie

• Stayed August 2013, travelled on business
Dear Fanie,
Thank you for your excellent review .....much appreciated.
It's always wonderful to have you as a guest at Linkside2.
I'm looking forward to your next visit.
Have a wonderful weekend.
Bristol, United Kingdom
Reviewed 27 August 2013

Petra was such a lovely host. We arrived at Linkside2 and it had been raining on our journey and Petra kindly offered us hot tea and we had a lovely chat in her beautifully decorated living room. We managed to catch the lovely view of the ocean once the weather cleared up. The hospitality that we received was amazing. It was a shame we had to leave early and missed out on breakfast! But Linkside2 provided us with a very comfortable stay and despite the short visit to Mossel Bay, it was indeed a memorable one.

Stayed July 2013, travelled with friends
Dear twohalvesawhole
Thank you for your review on TripAdvisor. I'm sorry you missed the breakfast....I think it is the highlight of my guests' stay at Linkside2.
Next time try to stay a few days and enjoy our beautiful town, beaches, friendly people and many more!!
Enjoy your day.
Cape Town Central, South Africa
Reviewed 18 August 2013

Petra du Toit made a stay for us an unforgettable experience! Rooms fabulous, breakfasts superb and truly the best of South African hospitality, No wonder she has so many regular visitors. I will also return and send my friends there.
Charlotte

• Stayed May 2013, travelled with friends
Linkside, Owner at Linkside2 Guest house, responded to this review, 19 August 2013
Dear Charlotte
Thank you for sharing your experience of Linkside2 with the world.
I'm looking forward to your next visit and to meet your friends.
Enjoy your day.
Bielefeld, Germany
Reviewed 16 August 2013

Linkside2 Guest House was our best experience during our trip! Our rooms were equipped to a high level standard. The breakfast was stunning. Special thanks to the amazing owner, Petra, and her staff! No doubt: This guest house deserves a maximum rating.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
Linkside, Owner at Linkside2 Guest house, responded to this review, 21 August 2013
Dear Jens
Thank you so much for your positive review and thank you for your compliments!
I'm looking forward to your next visit??!!
Have a wonderful day.