“Yep, check it out.”

Mr Feng Chinese Restaurant
Ranked #36 of 64 Restaurants in Moshi
Reviewed 8 January 2018

we went here for dinner. we ordered the carrot salad (yum!), beef with onions (yum!), pork with black mushrooms (a little yum!), sizzling vegetables (yum!)! we were the only people there, and the food was served quickly. the wine was bad (vinegar), but the beer was cold and delicious. we had a lot of leftovers and ate then the following day! mary was a great waitress!

Date of visit: January 2018

Reviewed 29 November 2017 via mobile

I placed an order and was told it would be an hour... which I thought was along time been midweek but any way I accepted that. Over an hour later I rang to see where my order was and was told....It's on its way....!!! 18 mins later I rang back....again was told on its way... I told them if not there in 5 mins I don't want it.... 8 mins later it arrived. And yep you guessed it ..it was cold. Having warmed it up I rang the shop. The girl on end of the phone said she was sorry and wasn't well. Not acceptable. I asked to speak manager... She told me he wasn't there.... I said someone should be in charge... She then said it was her... and again told me she wasn't well.... I explained it was cold ...my duck was greasy ... absolutely awful.... £21 It cost and she offered me £5 Off next order. KEEP AWAY... NO TADTE ...COLD AND GREASY...I told her £5 }is not enough. She was so rude she put phone down on me!! No way to run a business.

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

What a great evening! Power was out and we were a large group of people. The attendants at the restaurant lit a whole bunch of candles, and created one of the most memorable evenings with friends in Moshi! Food was amazing! Service was quick and friendly. Highly recommend

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed 6 August 2017

I've eaten at Mr. Fengs many times and have always had good food. Try the dumplings, they're amazing! Have had slower service a couple of times with larger groups but that's to be expected. Overall, a great restaurant with nice atmosphere and they do deliveries in the local area too.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 26 February 2017

It is a beautiful location, comfortable place, but... The service was very slow, the selection limited. Hopefully they will improve things in the future as it sure has a lot of potential. The waitress was very good, despite the obvious lack of menu items.

Date of visit: January 2017