“Wonderful ”

Price range: US$0 - US$5
Description: Best view of Mt. Kilimanjaro
Description: Best view of Mt. Kilimanjaro
Reviewed 10 October 2018 via mobile

we actually pulled to the side of the road to look in our guide book for a place to eat. We happened to be right outside this place. How lucky we were. Beautiful gardens. Really chilled. Staff was very nice. We read some reviews were they complained of slow service so we ordered food that was already prepared. My Tilapia in coconut sauce was to die for. My friends burger apparently was also amazing. I highly recommend this place.

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed 3 October 2018

I visited a friend that was working in Moshi and we spent most days here. Seemed like a hidden gem with mostly people that lived there. Great place to get work done or just for a meal. Beautiful outdoor setting. The food was always AMAZING. My favorite place for Swahili food but they had other awesome dishes as well. One of the few places with good coffee too. Would highly recommend to anyone visiting Moshi!

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 17 September 2018

Staff was attentive and gave excellent recommendations. One of the best steaks I have had in awiIe. If your looking for top shelf everything this is the place.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 16 September 2018

I have eaten here several times and not really had a good experience yet. Service is not very reliable; food is just so-so; and twice I've had to listen to tourists at an adjacent table using pretty foul language for the duration of our meal (over an hour). It's not a place I care to return to.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 17 August 2018

We enjoyed our last eve here in Moshi celebrating with fellow travellers and staff from World's Collide Africa House and the Pamoja Tunaweza B&G Club. Offering a great variety of traditional Tanzanian food or Canadian favourites like burgers, English style fish and chips or greek salads, the outdoor courtyard and sunset view of Mt. Kilimanjaro were simply breathtaking!

Date of visit: August 2018