This place have beautiful environment, nice staffs, very good quality bed ...
and we appreciate they still give us a room when we went on wrong date as we booked,
but we were disappointed .
1)They served a bottle of water in room in we first stay, but when we went again after 1 week,the staff took away our water ,she told us "when you back from safari or second time stay, you can't have water，you have to buy " because the owner said this to her.
Even the owner Rebecca explain it's their hotel's rule , we still feel uncomfortable , unfair, and totally can't not understand.
2)Their price was in US dolor, but when we pay in $US , they have no $US to change, even just $20。 because the owner Rebecca did't work or stay there, just go everyday to take money away, doesn't leave any money in hotel. she said she worry to be stolen.
So the staff change me in TZS finally, and the changing rate is the worst I have ever met in Tanzania. I feel it's a selfish an dishonest behavior.
When I went to other hostels in Tanzania, they always change the same currency as I paid. and always change dolors if their piece was in dolor.(I thought it is a common sense in the world)
3)They tell me that we have our own locked toilet, but it seems they didn't tell other guests that is not a share bathroom, so other quest made our bathroom dirty and stole all our toilet papers twice.
4) The location is dangerous to walk after sunset.
5)They sell wifi coupon, but the staff can not answer you any question when wifi have problem. (and it usually has problem)
I complain to Rebecca , she said sorry and tell me they will do some change. I hope when you come, they already become better.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to The Hibiscus A friendly run boutique Bed and Breakfast within walking distance from the town center we are situated in a peaceful residential area. The beautiful tropical garden is just the ideal background to the glaciers and snow of the Kilimanjaro.All thirteen bedrooms all with en suite bathrooms, offer western comfort with an African feel. Our helpful staff will endeavor to make your stay a memorable one.You will enjoy your breakfast in the shaded garden or on your balcony entertained by the songs of the morning birds or have a cool drink under the stars beside the fire pit.The weather will be always on your side, mainly sunny with occasional showers, all year round.With its central location, The Hibiscus offers you a quick easy access to the local shops, restaurants and swimming pools.We are happy to share our experiences, provide guides to local attractions, connect with reputable safari companies and give help to volunteers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and HostelWorld so you can book your The Hibiscus Bed and Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Hibiscus Bed And Breakfast Moshi, Tanzania - Kilimanjaro