“treatments”

Lala Salama Spa
Ranked #1 of 2 Spas & Wellness in Moshi
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: Lala Salama Spa specializes in manicures, pedicures, massages and facials.
County Wexford, Ireland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“treatments”
Reviewed 1 August 2014

I recently visited this spa in Moshi for a pedicure. I could not believe the value! It was an hour long and the therapist Lisa was very friendly and spoke excellent English. The pedicure was so good I returned later in my trip for a full body massage with Winnie. This was wonderful to ease my aching back and legs from my trekking the previous day. Highly recommended...great value for money and lovely professional treatments.

Visited July 2014
2 Thank Annette G

Moshi, Tanzania
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Spa in Moshi!”
Reviewed 20 July 2014

I have gotten a massage and two pedicures from the girls at Lala Salama. They are professional and I always leave feeling relaxed and rejuvenated. Winnie does a great job on my nails and makes my feet cleaner than they have ever been before. Call and make an appointment!

Visited July 2014
1 Thank Kate B
Leiria, Portugal
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Cozy spa in Moshi”
Reviewed 21 March 2014

I have been to Lala Salama many times and they are absolutely lovely. They have manicures, pedicures and others. They have a nice range of colours and they always do exfoliation and massage.
They also do full body massages (perfect for post-Kili climbing pain!), with a really strong massuess who will put you well in no time!
The Spa is owned by Monika, a Canadian lady that runs "Give a Heart to Africa" (NGO) in Moshi and employs local women who were trained in the NGO.
They can also arrange for take away drinks from a close by restaurant.

Visited January 2014