“Love Kilimanjaro Vikings”

Kilimanjaro Vikings Adventures - Day Tours
Ranked #21 of 128 Tours in Moshi
More attraction details
Owner description: Kilimanjaro Vikings Adventures is a locally owned Tour and Safari Company based in moshi Tanzania,We offer wildlife safaris,Mountain climbs,Day trips to our beautiful village of Marangu(marangu cultural tour)Zanzibar holidays and airport Transfers. Customers satisfaction is our priority,Come as a client and leave as a friend.
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Activities for older children, Lockers / storage, Bathroom facilities, Food available for purchase
Norrkoping, Sweden
“Love Kilimanjaro Vikings”
Reviewed 11 June 2014

With Kilimanjaro Vikings became the best safari I've gone with.
As I have traveled with different airlines.
There was no one place that we did not see any wildlife.
Our guide Charlie was very friendly and could lot about nature and animals.
I recommend others to go with Kilimanjaro vikings both my friends know exactly you will not be disappointed

Visited January 2014
Review collected in partnership with this attraction

“Two Days Safari”
Reviewed 7 June 2014

I did a great trip together with a friend, her family and my mother with Kilimanjaro Vikings. We visited the Tarangire National Park and the Lake Manyara National Park. Our driver was very committed and knew a lot about the nature and the animals. The organizing was very easy and the contact was also very friendly. I enjoyed this tip a lot and I recommend it to anybody who wants to make a great safari for little money.

Thank you, Kilimanjaro Vikings!

Visited December 2013
Oxford, United Kingdom
“Amazing safari with Kilimanjaro Vikings!”
Reviewed 6 June 2014 via mobile

My mum and I had a brilliant safari with Kilimanjaro Vikings taking in Lake Manyara, Tarangire and Ngorongoro Crater over 3 days. We saw a huge range of animals and birds in their beautiful natural environment and managed to get sightings of all of the big 5 which was spectacular. Our guide Charlie and driver Victor were always very friendly and accommodating and their knowledge of the areas we were visiting and wildlife we saw was second to none. We organised the trip locally, just 2 weeks in advance and they truly tailored the safari to suit our time and budget and well as any particulars we wanted to see. There were extras included such as visiting local markets which were very vibrant and made us feel completely immersed in the local culture. The lodges we stayed in were very comfortable and well equipped and the food was delicious. Overall it was an amazing experience that we will never forget, made all the more special by the wonderful service of Kilimanjaro Vikings.