“Good Italian Comfort Food”
Review of The Here - CLOSED

The Here
Cuisines: International
Reviewed 15 December 2011

The location is behind the Admiral City Mall in a separate building. The restaurant is a 3 story building. The interior is like a cafe on the first floor, a hip coffee shop on the second floor, and a diner on the third floor. There is an outdoor seating area and WIFI is available.

The menu has Italian and Mexican food. I went with the Italian.

The balsamic vegetable salad had a nice presentation in a large glass. There were many different types of fresh veggies and it was more than just salad. The soup was recommend from another reviewer and it was very good. The lasagna comes in a very large dish and was tasty.

The bill was accurate.

I would definitely return to The Here for the food I miss from home.

Reviewed 2 November 2011

One of the best pizza places in Nanning, China. The food there is good, service good, and a good place. I love the pizza there and the cheese they use there. The patato wages are just as good as it can get. All in all, i am a Pizza Freak and i love the place. If anyone is asking for a good pizza place for a price then i would really recommend this JOint.

1  Thank ozzy1090
Reviewed 5 August 2011

Wish the service people could be a bit friendlier and more thoughtful. We come with 4 kids, so 6 people every time, so you'd think we'd get good service but it never turns out that way. Seem mote catering to couples.

1  Thank ndsino
Reviewed 14 June 2011

let me just make it as simple as possible, good food, good atmosphere, good price,
this place is good to eat, relax, and hangout, plus they have all the menus to accompany those activity with, from pizza, pasta, to dessert or even coffee are all good here.

Reviewed 9 June 2011

Situated in the nouveaux rich area of Lang Dong, behind the new Walmart in the Admiral City Mall, this three story box cabin style restaurant offers mainly Italian style cuisine, however it lacks the little extras that makes Italian cuisine complete! For example - no Italian wine - just Chilean and no parmesan cheese! We had pasta dishes, pizzas and garlic bread. The bread served with the soup was excellent. and from the display on the counter we later saw, was 'home-made' The pasta dishes were very tasty if a little dry. The pizzas were good too, but oh how they would have been better if sprinkled with a parmesan cheese topping! The small selection of Chilean wine was a new experience for me with Italian food. The 'specials' blackboard was just the copy of some of the items on the menu so not really what I associate with 'specials'. Portions were good if ordering for individuals but if it was to share, like Chinese are accustomed to, then a little small. On the night we went, no English speaking staff were available - Thank goodness for my 'survival' phrases and gesticulating with my hands.hehe. Atmosphere and ambience was good, so whilst a pleasant place to eat, not one I would frequent regularly. Outside seating is available if you smoke. 360rmb for our bill for two persons..

3  Thank 530,031